Applying a Rinse on dense natural 4b hair?

Hairsofab

Its been years since I've done a rinse and when I did I was relaxed. I bought a semi permanent dark brown dye to put in my hair. My hair has always been a more sandy/muddy dark brown, and I want a rich vibrant dark brown color. My hair is so dense and thick, how do I make sure the rinse takes throughout my hair? I'm afraid I'll get patches of very dark with not so dark. Any help is appreciated.

donewit-it

I always use two bottles of dye to make sure I get all of my hair. Based on past experiences of just using one bottle, I was always left with blotchy hair.

I used Texture and Tones.

In fact, I'm ready to go dye my hair back to cherrywood semi-permanent.

s0.k!nky

I agree...get at least two bottles. Better safe than sorry. If you don't use the second bottle take it back or save it for your next application.

zioninspiresme

I tried to put a red rinse in my hair a few months ago. The results?? A BIG mess! :lachen: The rinse was a waste of my time because it did NOT take at all.

Now with Bigen, its a safer permanent color, it takes well to my natural hair. But I havent used it in a while because my hair is longer and I dont know how many boxes I would need.