Apr 2 3 4 5 6 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Happy Weekend Hair Warriors!:wave:

Hopefully, you all are Healthy, Safe & Sound! All Sheltered in place with lots to do and reflecting on some important life lessons.:2inlove:

Personally, I think we all needed a break and a rest. Thangs were just out of control. :nuts:

We all needed to slo' our roll and fall back and re-evaluate.:pray:

45 has had us on 10 for 3 years. Folk just plain tired.:sleep8:

You have 5 days to Wash, Condition, Color, Relax, Install, Retwist, Henna - it's all on you.

SO....What Are your Weekend Hair Plans?:grouphug:

Shadow_Lace

Earlier this afternoon:

Cleanse: Qhemet Biologics Egyptian Wheat Grass Cleansing Tea (w/ Wheat Grass & Barley)
R/O: Not Your Mother's Sicilian Blood Orange & Black Currant Conditioner
Leave-In: Nature's Little Secret Banana Leave-In Conditioner
Styler: Xtreme Clear Gel
Dry: Air-dry for a wash n go

Rozlewis

I neglected my hair last weekend. I wasn't in the mood to do anything with so much going on in the world. This weekend I need to pamper me.

Friday:
Pre-poo: Apply oil to scalp and hair sit under heat cap for 15 mins

Saturday:
Clarify: Redken Cleansing Cream
Poo: KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Poo
Protein Treat: Komaza Care Protein Strengthener for 30 mins
DC: Protein Free Dc under heat for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelle's
Heat Protectant: Mielle
Dry: Revair
Flat Iron: EAP
Cut: Split Ender
Curl: GhD

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
Want to thicken my hair, so I am pre-pooing with JBCO and will be washing my hair today. Hope to do a clarifying treatment next time around.

Shadow_Lace

This afternoon...

Cleanse: Qhemet Biologics Egyptian Wheat Grass Cleansing Tea (w/ Wheat Grass & Barley)
Strengthening Treatment: Not Your Mother's Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Masque
Leave-In: Nature's Little Secret Banana Leave-In Conditioner
Styler: Xtreme Clear Gel
Dry: Air-dry for a wash n go

shasha8685

Today I:
Shampoo: DE Almond and Avocado Moisturizing Shampoo
DC: SSI Passionfruit and Flax Treatment Therapy Hair Mask
Leave-In: CR Lavender Whipped Cream Leave In
Styler: Ecostyler Gel (Argan Oil)

I tried my hand at a wash and go again. Who knew that the missing key was a strong hold gel?

water_n_oil

Details please :D. Was thinking about doing something similar, since I washed my hair during the week. What are some benefits?
It's just something I like to do between full washes. When working out the sweat makes my scalp pretty itchy (or if a style has frizzed out) but my hair isn't dirty per se. My hair also prefers to be drenched in water to remoisturize vs using a spray bottle. Doing the latter never gives me enough moisture. In the shower I use a detangling brush under the running water. The downward flow of the water helps with the detangling process. Sometimes I'll do two braids under the water then squeeze in a little oil after.