Apr 25 26 27 28 29 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Happy Weekend - Weekend Hair Warriors!:bud:

Time to be about your Regimen. :brucelee:

We are heading into a new Month!:charge:

Let's Stay the Course and All Finish 2019 Well.:trophy:

From now until December 31, let's Warrior through.

5 Whole Days - You could actually do your Hurr 5 times!:duck:...:lol:

So What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Lita

Currently pre poo with hibiscus/rose gloss mixed with Whole Blends coconut water/vanilla extract conditioner & I added some honey into the mix as well..Have plastic cap on top..For 1hr 30min

Will be back.

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Pre-poo/DC under heat cap for 1 hour:
RoseWater, Amla Rosemary Oil & Curl Junkie Curl Rehab in the strawberry scent :drool:

Cleanse:
Creamy Clay & Black Soap Shampoo

Condition:
Floral Tea Rinse

Post Wash:
Curl Junkie Smoothing Conditioner
Whipped Shea Butter
Kinky Curly Custard to lay down hairline

Style:
Wash & Go Curly Bun

Fastest wash day ever, and my hair is oh so moist & shiny! Think this will be my warm weather go to style.

ladybevy

I've been only lightly spritzing my hair throughout the week since I can't do much right now. Not going to do any washing of my hair this week. Thankfully my mom will be moisturizing my hair really good and putting them in some plaits. I will be keeping them in plaits for the entire week and only spritzing it during the week. I can't wait until I'm recuperated enough to start doing my own hair again.

Lita

Currently pre poo with hibiscus/rose gloss mixed with Whole Blends coconut water/vanilla extract conditioner & I added some honey into the mix as well..Have plastic cap on top..For 1hr

Will be back.

Happy Hair Growing!

Update-
Washed with warm water
Curls and Potions”Chebe Hydration Mask”50min
Rinsed”L’oreal long term conditioner”
Stunna rice milk on scalp
Bekura Beauty”Buttermilk Hair Cream”
Camille”Honey”
Fenugreek oil

Happy Hair Growing!

blazingbeauty

Friday/Saturday:
Finger Detangle w/
Garnier Honey Whole Blends
Shampoo w/
SM Raw Shea Shampoo
DC (+ Hot Head Cap) - 30 min
Mielle O. Protein Free DC + Canola Oil
M&S w/
SM Raw Shea Co (L)
Creme of Nature Pure Honey Cream (C)
DIY Whipped Shea Butter (B)
Next Day:
Style - Crown Bun w/Eco Styler Krystal

Last edited:

Aggie

Thought I'd get off my butt and check my stash for what I will be using this weekend and here it is:

-Prepoo with JMonique's Dead Sea Hair Mud Wash
-Shampoo with Follicle Care Bambu Shampoo
-DC with Follicle Care Bambu Strengthening Conditioner (Protein)
-DC with Afro Love Shea and Honey DC (Moisturizing)
-Leave-in with IN Aloe and Hibiscus Leave-in
-Moisturize with Lustrasilk Curl Max Moisturizer
-Style in a bun to wear for a week.

Misseyl

On Friday I will Prepoo with oils overnight;
Shampoo: Solo Coquette Hydrating Shampoo:
Conditioner under my steamer: Solo Coquette Hydrating Hair Mask;
Leave-in: SheaMoisture Low Porosity Protein Free Leave-in, then sit under my Hot Head for 20 minutes then apply Jojoba oil;
Leave-in: Camille Rose Honey Hydrate Leave-in
Sealant: Camille Rose Herbal Tea Seal & Soften oil;
Cream: Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter
Install bantu knots.:afro:

waff

Shampoo: 1st wash: Nizoral with scalp massager , 2nd wash: Cantu Shea Butter shampoo
I make sure to shampoo even the length of my hair to get off all the build up, and allow better product application.
Conditioner/detangle/DC: Aussie moist conditioner + Mielle organic babassu DC
Detangle with tangle teaser and get all the shed hair out, then leave it in for 15 min as a DC
Rinse, wrap my hair in a cotton t-shirt, change into jammies and jump right in to styling lol.
Leave in: SM JBCO leave in
apply it thoroughly to each half of my half and make sure it's distributed to each strand by the tangle teaser
Styling: Cantu curl activator + Eco Olive oil gel
Smooth each strand with the denman, and shingle. Finally, defuse lightly to expedite the drying process.

Last edited:

Rozlewis

Henna Gloss Weekend

Tonight:
Pre-poo: The Mane Choice Heavenly Halo Pre-poo treatment
Poo: The Mane Choice Exotic CoolLaid 2 x
Henna Gloss: Henna Sooq Henna Hearts overnight

Tomorrow:
Cowash Henna Out: V05 Moisture Milks
Final Cowash: Annabelle's CoWAsh
RO Conditioner: Annabelles
DC: Mielle Protein Free
Leave-ins: Annabelles/Oil/Naturelle Grow
Air Dry Cream: Pureology
Twisting Cream: Mielle Twisting Souffle

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Overnight:
Pre-Poo w/L'Occi.tane Olive Oil DC'er (Under Saran Wrap/Plastic Wrap)

Tomorrow:
Cleanse: Product Junkie Naturals Rhassoul Clay Wash
Treat: Cream & Coco's Spun Sugar Reconstructor (Under Dryer)
Steam: Curl Junkie's Curl Rehab in Strawberry Ice Cream (Under Steamer)
Final R/O: Soultanicals Conditioning Cream
Apply Leave-In: Liquid, Oil, Cream, Butter (miscellaneous)
AirDry

Bun Mistress

Already done for the weekend. Thursday applied Sedr powder mixed with water let set for about 90 minutes. Rinsed and applird Cassia, amla, and aloe vera. I let this sit overnight, rinsed this morning and DC'ed with Aveda Damage remedy, Hayeo Mayo, and let it sit for a few hours Rinsed thisnout ans comded through. I needed sone PM detangler to get through my hair. I didbt detangle last weekend. I dis something different today I applied just cococnut oil and let air dry for a fww hours then went back and applied leave, Flaclx seed gel and braided

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Options if I decide to stop being lazy :sleep2:

Cleanse: APB Whipped Shampoo
Post-Wash: APB Rice Water Spray, Bekura Beauty Honey Latte Detangling Milk, CRN Almond Jai Twisting Butter

{OR}

Scalp Treatment: PJN Black Rice Scalp Defog Treatment
Cleanse: Ouidad Nourishing Cleansing Oil
DC: APB Pink Clay Mask
Post-Wash: APB Rice Water Spray, Bekura Beauty Honey Latte Detangling Milk, CRN Almond Jai Twisting Butter

Last edited:

Aggie

Just sprayed and moisturized my hair with a Bambu hair spray since it was feeling a little stiff from my Wetline Xtreme Gel I used on it this morning. I had no time to moisturize my hair before bunning it with the gel since I was running late for work this morning.

Aggie

Currently have some herbs steeping on the stove for my herbal tea rinse. In it I have:

Rosemary
Lemongrass
HOPS
Black Tea (for hair growth stimulation from the caffeine)

I'll be using this blend of herbal tea on my hair and scalp for this week coming up.

Aggie

This morning...

Cleanse: TreSemme Lux Moist shampoo
R/O: HE Smooth conditioner
Leave-In: CRN Almond Jai Twisting Butter
Styler: Wetline Xtreme Aloe (Green) gel
Dry: Air-dry for a wash n go

@Shadow_Lace

How do you like the bolded gel? Does it leave your hair shiny? Does it have any holding power? Does it leave your hair hard and crunchy and if it does, how do you combat it? I like the blue and clear gel so I'm curious about this green one now.

Shadow_Lace

@Shadow_Lace

How do you like the bolded gel? Does it leave your hair shiny? Does it have any holding power? Does it leave your hair hard and crunchy and if it does, how do you combat it? I like the blue and clear gel so I'm curious about this green one now.

@Aggie

I like it better than the original clear Wetline Xtreme. My hair has natural shine, but it definitely adds more when I use it on top of cremes and/or butters.

I think if I were to be very heavy handed it would be hard. There's not so much crunch, as there is a feeling of a strong hold. For the amount I use, it comes out soft w/a light cast. I could easily scrunch it out (but I prefer it).

I haven't tried the blue yet, but the original comes in handy when I'm in a hurry.

Aggie

@Aggie

I like it better than the original clear Wetline Xtreme. My hair has natural shine, but it definitely adds more when I use it on top of cremes and/or butters.

I think if I were to be very heavy handed it would be hard. There's not so much crunch, as there is a feeling of a strong hold. For the amount I use, it comes out soft w/a light cast. I could easily scrunch it out (but I prefer it).

I haven't tried the blue yet, but the original comes in handy when I'm in a hurry.
Thanks a million for all the details hon. Very good review.