Apr 30 May 1 2 3 4 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Corona-cation Beauties!:grouphug3:

Those who are WFH and those who are Essential! Greetings to you ALL!:wave:
To all those in the Medical/Health Services Field - Thank you for your Service!:flowers:

End of April, 1st of May! WOW! 2020 is Flying!

We have the next 5 Days to Get it Done!

So....What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?:eyebrows2:

Alta Angel

Hey!

I just steamed my hair for an hour with Elucence MB condish and coconut oil. I am using Curl Mix Leave-In and Shea Moisture CES and putting my hair in medium large twists. I am going to wear them pinned up and keep them moisturized over the next 2 weeks, then repeat.

LadyPBC

I'm going to wash, dc and twist my hair but first ... I have to work through this matted portion of hair in the back of my hair. I've been using a conditioner/oil combo to try to loosen it up but it is like a tree planted by the water and will not be moved. Any suggestions besides cutting off 5-6 inches of hair?

Missjaxon

I'm going to wash, dc and twist my hair but first ... I have to work through this matted portion of hair in the back of my hair. I've been using a conditioner/oil combo to try to loosen it up but it is like a tree planted by the water and will not be moved. Any suggestions besides cutting off 5-6 inches of hair?

@LadyPBC

African Pride Moisture Miracle Pre-Shampoo Treatment

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie

Whatever you put on your hair, put heat on it, then try and loosen it up. The prepoo treatment @Missjaxon mentioned is excellent .

Take a look at this video

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
  • Overnight pre-poo: mixture of 22nd Century YouTuber's natural product + melted shea butter + Weleda capsule + 8 drops Rosemary oil + JBCO.
  • Tomorrow: shampoo with Black Soap and then deep condition with a honeysuckle conditioner.
Just ordered these, cause the body wash works great on my skin. Hope the line can do the same for my hair :cloud9::

518Ta1thvsL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Shadow_Lace

Earlier this morning...

Cleanse: Qhemet Biologics Egyptian Wheat Grass Cleansing Tea
R/O: Herbal Essences Smooth Rose Hips Conditioner
Leave-In: Grisi Manzanilla (Chamomile) Hair Cream
Styler: Xtreme Clear Gel
Dry: Air-dry for a wash n go

Platinum

Mane and Tail Detangling Spray worked well for me when I was a loose natural.

shasha8685

Shampoo: KeraCare 1st Lather/ DE Almond and Avocado Moisturizing Shampoo
DC: SSI Plum Nectar and Agave Moisture Rich Hair Mayo
Leave-In: CR Curl Love Hair Milk
....I have no idea on how I'm going to style....leaning toward a cheat wash and go puff. If that's the case, I'll use Miss Jessie's Coily Custard as a styler.

ETA: I used The Doux Mousse Def Texture Foam and what kind of voodoo is this?!? The curls are a-poppin'!! More definition than I ever got with a gel!

Last edited:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Shampoo: KeraCare 1st Lather/ DE Almond and Avocado Moisturizing Shampoo
DC: SSI Plum Nectar and Agave Moisture Rich Hair Mayo
Leave-In: CR Curl Love Hair Milk
....I have no idea on how I'm going to style....leaning toward a cheat wash and go puff. If that's the case, I'll use Miss Jessie's Coily Custard as a styler.

ETA: I used The Doux Mousse Def Texture Foam and what kind of voodoo is this?!? The curls are a-poppin'!! More definition than I ever got with a gel!
That Mousse Def is nice. She’s launching a gel soon. I can’t wait.

Rozlewis

Time to clarify and protein treatment.

Friday:
Pre-poo: Detangle and oil hair and scalp sit under heat for 15 mins

Saturday:
Clarify: Redken Cleansing Cream
Poo: Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo
Protein Treatment: KomazaCare Protein Strengthener
DC: Soultanicals Protein Free Dc under heat for 30 mins
Leave-in: Annabelles Leave-in Conditioner
Heat Protectant: Kenra
Dry: Kenra
Flat Iron: EAP
Trim: The Mane Choice Shears
Curl: GHD

Bun Mistress

I actually did it. I BKT'd today with the kids here and mixed up henna this morning (it was my last one!) and put it one an hour ago. I am hoping to wash it out before the kids wake up in the morning. I just need ot decide if I am going to flat iron tomorrow or just do curly

Shadow_Lace

Earlier this morning...

Clarify: Kinky-Curly Come Clean Shampoo
Cleanse: Qhemet Biologics Egyptian Wheat Grass Cleansing Tea
D/C: Not Your Mother's Curl Talk Curl Masque
Leave-In: OGX Pracaxi Oil Combing Cream
Styler: Xtreme Clear Gel
Dry: Air-dry for a wash n go

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
I took my my mini braids out on Sunday. I had four dreads in my crown that I had to pull apart. It was awesome! o_O
I soaked my hair in Bobeam conditioner, placed my shower cap on, and went to sleep, lol.
On Monday, I did the following:
Keraveda shampoo
Keraveda Rhassoul conditioner and Almond oil
John Freida Keratin spray
Cantu Heat Protection spray
Blowdry
Flat iron