April 2013..What Did YOU Buy This Week??(Hair Care Edition)

cutenss

Hey EnExitStageLeft :wave: I'm here. I am just really trying to use up product, so I am not buying as much. I have bought a few things this month.

How are you? You look pretty in your siggy :yep: But you knew that ;) Your hair is :lick:

EnExitStageLeft

@cutenss

Aww thanks girl. I've been doing better with my purchases. Its not a every other day thing now :look:......Although I am eying some knock off curlformers on Ebay :look:. And I'm doing pretty good. Work has been keeping me on my toes, but other then that everything has been copacetic .

Last edited:

hair4today

"Just Grow Already"...12 month journal for your healthy hair journey" by Jennifer C Gay.

The journal is done quite well...section for goals, progress updates, hints and tips, product hits and misses and just random hair musings,etc

Now that I've locked onto a a regimen that works and my HG products, I think this journal will help keep me on track towards a great year of retention. :yep:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
"Just Grow Already"...12 month journal for your healthy hair journey" by Jennifer C Gay.

The journal is done quite well...section for goals, progress updates, hints and tips, product hits and misses and just random hair musings,etc

Now that I've locked onto a a regimen that works and my HG products, I think this journal will help keep me on track towards a great year of retention. :yep:

hair4today does it have a place for photos? I was reading Hair Products 101 by Chicoro. She recommends taking a picture of your nape, edges, etc., so you can document the health of your hair during your HHJ.

hair4today

MileHighDiva, there isn't a specific area set aside for photos but there are a couple of sections where you can add pics. There is a Monthly Goal page that would work for this purpose.

Last edited:

mshoneyfly

I have this journal on my list to buy as soon as I finish up the one I started at the beg of my HHJ. It doesn't have all the sections like the JGA journal so I just try to write down everything I do to my hair. I plan to have my HG products and regimen nailed down before I order

Embyra

Eco styler pink

Aunt jackies curl custard

Tresemme naturals con

Lets jam custard x 2

Oyin burnt sugar pomade

Last edited:

LABETT

I found the liter sizes of Joico Kpak Reconstructor and Cuticle Sealer at TJ Max for $19.95.
I have not seen the cuticle sealer anywhere locally in years.