April 2013..What Did YOU Buy This Week??(Hair Care Edition)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tonight from Naturelle Grow:
x1 4oz Pumpkinutter
x1 4oz Honey Balm
x1 4oz Rosemary Parsley Pomade

*These are Back Ups*

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
hopefully a jar of jasmines a&s:lol: i got one use left in my last jar and im holding onto that jar for dear life:lol:
this summer all the stuff i want to use smells so yummy. cant wait:lick:

chebaby

Hmp.:look: Look under 1 of them Bins or under a Chair for something for Me!:lol:

I want a Jar of KBB or something. :lick:

Aggie

I bought 6 litre sized bottles of Aussie Moist conditioners and 2 litres of Aussie Volumizing conditioners for cowashing.

JBunnie

More like what didn't I buy this week, smh

- Bottle Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls (Tar-jay roped me into buying this. I was planning on buying this product after a while but they offered a $5 gift card with purchase this past week so I had to do it.)
- Bottle KCKT
- Bottle Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier
- Oyin snack pack
- Bottle of Jamaican Black Castor Oil
- Trader Joe's Aloe Vera Gel
- Trader Joe's 100% Aloe Vera Juice
- Months supply of Viviscal
- Pack of silicone hair clips (Thanks to MileHighDiva, for putting me onto these!)

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Silk Dreams Haul:
Whip My Hair
Vanilla Silk
Creme de la Silk
Nourish
Pre
Mocha Silk
Wheat Germ Condish

I've been wanting to try this line. Thank you for the discount code NappyRina

cutenss

2 Samples that came with my CurlMart order (love that the company is in Austin, and me in Dallas; quick shipping)

Redken Curvaceous Conditioner and Design Essentials Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse

laylaaa

Aubrey's GBP and Curl Junkie Coffee Cocoa Creme . I said I wouldn't buy anything until I finished at least two bottles (or was it until the end of summer? :lachen:) buuuuuuut I also found out that the GBP formula can be bought unscented and I already had my card out so yeah. Also, it's my birthday on Monday.

I regret nothing. :yay:

cutenss

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. I wanted to try this since I noticed that Coffee buys it often. So I figured I would try it too. And most reviews were good.