April 2013..What Did YOU Buy This Week??(Hair Care Edition)

CocoGlow

For all those waiting on a the HairVeda coupons for the 25-35% off April 14-20th Anniversary sale

They posted this on FaceBook a few minutes ago...

"Our website has been misbehaving & we're working on it now! Please be patient. We'll be up and running shortly."

Waiting....

CocoGlow

HairVeda Anniversary Sale UPDATE:

"We're up and running again! Thank you for your patience!"

Just went to the site ... the prices have already been reduced on the site - no need for coupon code

Beamodel

I got my order in at Hairveda:

Whipped cream
Acai Berry
Moist 24/7

Was gonna get the amala cream rinse but it wasn't on sale. I still have back ups in my fridge though.

KinkyGenius

Hairveda
x1 Jardin Conditioning Oil *NEW* (to add to my whipped shea butter)
x1 Moist Condish 24/7 (for co-washing in the summer)
x1 Vatika Frosting (to use as a pre-poo)

Bee Mine
x1 Mango Serum with Sulfur

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
HAIRVEDA
x2 Moist 24/7
x2 Whipped Ends
x2 ACV Phinising
x1 Acai Phyto Berry
x1 Green Tea Butter
x1 Amala Cleanse
*Forgot my Almond Glaze*:perplexed

Last edited:

CocoGlow

I purchased one of each from HairVeda:
Moist PRO Conditioner
Acai Berry Phyto Conditioner
Whipped Creme Moisturizer
Red Tea Satin Moisturizer
Whipped Gelly
Almond Glaze

*All 1st time pruchases for me - hoping to love most if not all of them (I already LOVE their Moist 24/7 Conditioner :lick:)

EnExitStageLeft

Hairveda:

1x- 8oz. Red Tea Strong Hold Gel

I wanted this, but hadn't seen it listed on the site for a while. I wanted the cocosta oil, but I had to snatch this up :lick:. I hope it lays my edges like Afroveda PUR Whipped Hair Gelly because its a heck of alot cheaper, even w/o a sale :look:&:yep:

This will be my last Hair product purchase until the 30th. Thats my BDAY and I plan to do a huge Aveyou and Claudie's haul either that night or the next day. I can't wait :happydance:

MGA2013

Hairveda:

1- SITRINILLAH DEEP CONDITIONER
1- VATIKA FROSTING
1- WHIPPED CREME
1- MOIST CONDITION PRO
1- MOIST CONDITION 24.7

First time purchase! I'll be experimenting with Hairveda, Silk Dreams, and NaturelleGrow products this summer!! Very excited!!

Babygrowth

Hairveda:

1- SITRINILLAH DEEP CONDITIONER
1- VATIKA FROSTING
1- WHIPPED CREME
1- MOIST CONDITION PRO
1- MOIST CONDITION 24.7

First time purchase! I'll be experimenting with Hairveda, Silk Dreams, and NaturelleGrow products this summer!! Very excited!!

All excellent choices! You will be hooked!!!

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
Purchased a 6.8oz tube of Giovanni Nutrafix, 32oz bottle of Everyday Shea Unscented Conditioner, 8oz tube of Beautiful Curls Deep Conditioning Treatment and a jar of EVCO. And of Friday, I purchased a jar of Blue Magic Coconut grease for sealing.

LivingDoll

More HV:
1x Sitrinillah DC
1x Acai Berry Phyto Protein Condish

Oh and the extra 15% off code (15FORME) does work with the sale. :yep:

I really want to buy some SheScentIt now...:look::lol: But I'm getting a weave in less than 2 weeks and I have more than enough stuff to use up.

Last edited:

KinkyGenius

Entwine Couture Creme Jelle Styler - still on the look for a moisturizing product with medium hold to help define my twistouts/braidouts/bantu knot outs. From all the amazing reviews I've seen, this product also seems to hold up against humidity as well which is a great added bonus!
SAHSHÉ box monthly subscription - only $12 a month and the reviews from the beta test box this month have been great. The box is catered to women of color and is customized based on a beauty test that you take when you sign up. From the reviews, the box contained hair, beauty, makeup and skin care products.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lita

I was looking at that email this evening. :look:

That one & the Burdock Root one sounds very intriguing.

What about You? I'm still a little 'miffed' she did away with the Rice Bran Oil.

EnExitStageLeft

IDareT'sHair

Sho' did. I can hardly smell the sulfur which is awesome. I was really surprised that it literally is a cream. I thought it would have a goopy oil consistency. I can't try it for another month though. It advised not to use it two week before or after the relaxer.

LivingDoll

SAHSHÉ box monthly subscription - only $12 a month and the reviews from the beta test box this month have been great. The box is catered to women of color and is customized based on a beauty test that you take when you sign up. From the reviews, the box contained hair, beauty, makeup and skin care products.

@ShyIntellect

Thanks for sharing! I went ahead and signed up for the box too (pre-ordered)...since I can never seem to get a CurlBox. I LOVE the price too...much more reasonable than $20 monthly. I liked the beauty test :yep:. I also like that the box contains hair as well as beauty products. :lick: Can't wait to get home and look at YT reviews on the beta box.

I found a coupon code (UNIQ) and got an additional 10% off of the $12. So my first box will only be $10.80! :drunk:

Thanks again!

Last edited:

natura87

More HV:
1x Sitrinillah DC
1x Acai Berry Phyto Protein Condish

Oh and the extra 15% off code (15FORME) does work with the sale. :yep:

I really want to buy some SheScentIt now...:look::lol: But I'm getting a weave in less than 2 weeks and I have more than enough stuff to use up.

It works with the sale?

Sweeeeeet!!