April 2013..What Did YOU Buy This Week??(Hair Care Edition)

gorgeoushair

SheaMoisture
Purification Masque
Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie
Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk
Raw Shea Butter Reconstructive Elixir

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Some TIGI stuff:

Color goddess shampoo - its sulfate free and was on sale so why not...
Dumb blond conditioner - a re-up, love this :lick:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
From Shescentit:
- Moisture Riche Masque
- Pomegranate Curl Quenching Conditioner
- Exotic Amazon Herbal Pomade
- Papaya Curly Souffle
- Carrot & Pumpkin Seed Defrizzer

From OhSoNatural on etsy:
- Hemp My Hair Butter

From BlueRozeBeauty on etsy:
- Cocoa Coffee Rhassoul Hair mask
- Strawberry Hibiscus Deep Conditioner
- Pumpkin Seed Hair Whip

ETA: Looks like BlueRozeBeauty is a keeper. :up: I'm impressed by her customer service already! She sent me an out-of-the-blue message thanking me for my order, and said she'll work on getting it to me asap.

I've never had this happen before and was pretty shocked! :lol: She seems very sweet, can't wait to try the goodies!

Last edited:

trclemons

Rosemary & Lemongrass Oils
Vitamins A, B, & E
ORS Hair Mayo
Carefree Curls Gold
Organic Maple Agave Nectar
AVJ
Organic Raw Honey Ambrosia

ckisland

I'm glad to see other ladies hit up Shescentit too :lol:.

Shescentit

Okra Reconstructor
Pomegranate Curl Quenching Cond. (never tried before)
Coconut Sorbet (never tried before)
Marshmallow Hair Cream (God bless her for making this and then offering it in a bigger size :lachen:)
Amazon Pomade

tiffers

ckisland I was thisclose to buying that Marshmallow Cream, but for some reason, felt like it just wouldn't be moisturizing enough for my dry hair. Is it good? Please tell me it isn't good, so I won't be mad at myself for passing it up :lol:

I think I'm regretting not getting the ever-popular Okra Reconstructor. Le sigh.

Last edited:

ckisland

ckisland I was thisclose to buying that Marshmallow Cream, but for some reason, felt like it just wouldn't be moisturizing enough for my dry hair. Is it good? Please tell me it isn't good, so I won't be mad at myself for passing it up :lol:

I think I'm regretting not getting the ever-popular Okra Reconstructor. Le sigh.
For me, both would be worth giving up my first born for :lol:. The Marshmallow Hair Cream is the best leave-in I have ever used (DB Pumpkin Seed Condish is #2). When I decided not to order products online anymore, I stretched out the use of my last little jar for 1.5 years. I only broke it out for special situations :lol:.

But really, you missed out on the two best products from Shescentit. . . though the Pomegranate condish and Coconut Sorbet might make me feel some kinda way :lick:.

ckisland

tiffers , girl, I'm sorry. Maybe you could send her an email and say you want to change/add something to your order? It's not going to ship out until a week from now anyway. lol
I would be sad to see you miss out on that good-good :drunk: .

tiffers

I couldn't pass up on the free shipping from Bel Nouvo, so I got:

- Avocado & Shea Hair Milk
- Creamy Castor Deep Conditioning Treatment

gorgeoushair

IDareT'sHair

That shipping is what kept me from her Black Friday sale. That's a shame because I really want to try her products. I don't understand why her shipping is so high.

veesweets

SSI:
Okra reconstructor
Avocado conditioner
Coco creme leave in

My order shipped yesterday! Wow I ordered around 1 and the ship notification was sent to me around 4.
I did send them a Facebook message right after I ordered that the 16oz sizes were only marked down 15% instead of 25% which I didn't see until after I paid. They emailed me soon after saying it was a system glitch and refunded me the difference. Maybe that's why it shipped so soon? Or maybe they're just being faster with orders this time? Idk. Either way I'm happy. The okra conditioner is already a staple for me but a good customer service experience is always appreciated.

justhavingfun

Good morning ladies.

I've only been on my hair journey since February. I'm attempting to regrow the hair in the center of my head where it has fallen out due to stress. I've been lurking around LHCF and am learning a lot.

Since starting my journey, I have bought quite a bit of products, but I will just list what I've acquired this month.

Hemp seed oil
Avocado oil
Doo Grow Mega Growth Oil
Amla powder
Brahmi powder
Neem powder
Shakakai powder
Tulsi powder
Aritha powder
Napur Mehendi powder
Aloe vera gel/juice
Dabur Vatika oil
Marshmallow root extract
Fenugreek extract
Almond oil
Peppermint tea
Chamomile tea
Black tea
ORS replenishing paks

Right now I'm just going through the motions, see what works and what doesn't. I've gotten hooked on the ayurvedic products and use them as much as I can. I hope to establish some favorites/staples sometime soon.

Well that's all for me. HAGD!

Bublin

Kinky Curly Knot Today
Bee Mine Balanced Moisturiser
Spray bottle
Travel size bottles and pump
loads of Goody hair clips and bands - 4 packs for 99p - bargain!!!

lovelycurls

Bel Nouvo

Macabassu hair milk
Vanilla buttercream moisture butter
Avocado and Shea milk
Chocolate truffle butter

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

moniq

2 - ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Pak (original from local Walgreens)
bobby pins
renewed Sally's card (1/2 off this weekend)
Naturally Silk Elements deep nourishing conditioner (free with my renewal)
Aphogee Keratin 2 minute Reconstructor
2 - Optimum Care salon collection deep conditioning masque (it worked well for me before and it was on clearance so I decided to try it out again)

CocoGlow

@ckisland @IDareT'sHair & anyone else...

What does the She Scent It Marshmallow Herbal Hair Cream smell like?

Also can anyone tell me how these other products from She Scent It smell as well?:

Exotic Amazon Pomade
Pomegranate Curl Quenching Conditioner
Macadamia Fixing Gel

Last edited: