April 2015-What Did YOU Buy This Week?(Hair Care Edition)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
What did I get (LOL) since the Forum closed? Hmmm??? This new site got me all confused!
Anyway - I got some Liquid Gold Sulfur Oil and Jakeala's Red Palm Oil. Seems like I got something else.
Can't.think.right.now. (ha, ha).

Wonder if another cup of Coffee would help?

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags
I used and liked DevaCurl's One Condition, so I bought DevaCurl's One Condition since I read it was more moisturizing. Ugh. Did nothing for me. Won't be using it again. Their Ultra Defining Gel was too thick and dried really hard, so I bought and used the Light Defining Gel. I love it. And it's really hard for me to even 'like' gel.

nothidden

Unfortunately editing posts is out. anyway...

I used and liked DevaCurl's One Condition, so I bought DevaCare's One Condition since I read it was more moisturizing. Ugh. Did nothing for me. Won't be using it again. Their Ultra Defining Gel was too thick and dried really hard, so I bought and used the Light Defining Gel. I love it. And it's really hard for me to even 'like' gel.

xu93texas

The Mane Choice- 4 bottles of Manetabolism

NJoy's Growth oil x1 bottle
NJoy's Pomade x 1 jar

APB- cart ready for Sunday:
Leave-in conditioners x2 bottles

I missed out on APB. I forgot to go back and submit my order. It's LHCF fault for being down :)

Toy

Joico Moisture Recovery Balm

Shescentit-
Banana Brulee Deep Conditioner
Riche Moisture Mask

Jakeala
Coconut Spray Leave in (16oz)

NaturelleGrow

Irish Moss Conditioner
Emu oil & Argan oil Balm

Ajna

CJ BeautiCurls Leave in Conditioner (2 bottles)
Huge bottle of CJ Curl Rehab
Original Moxie Get it clean

nothidden

CJ BeautiCurls Leave in Conditioner (2 bottles)
Huge bottle of CJ Curl Rehab
Original Moxie Get it clean
I really like Beauticurls. I tried CurlRehab but it didn't do any more than Tresemme Naturals conditioners. I'll try it w/steamer next time. Glad I got it at a discount.

Ajna

I really like Beauticurls. I tried CurlRehab but it didn't do any more than Tresemme Naturals conditioners. I'll try it w/steamer next time. Glad I got it at a discount.

It has been a while since I used the curlrehab and if I recall I had to mix it with water because less it more, it was kind of finicky maybe try it that way because it would suck to spend $20 bucks for something that works as well as the $6 one you know

nothidden

It has been a while since I used the curlrehab and if I recall I had to mix it with water because less it more, it was kind of finicky maybe try it that way because it would suck to spend $20 bucks for something that works as well as the $6 one you know
Oh, it sucks all right, especially after reading nothing but great things about it. I thought about watering it down, but I didn't use a lot of it. I'll see how it goes next time.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
Couldn't find my holy gmail shampoo, Shea Moisture Deep Cleansing Poo. I did find the new formula (Dandruff Control) and it isnt the same at all. So I bought their Curl & Shine shampoo instead.