April 2015-What Did YOU Buy This Week?(Hair Care Edition)

PJaye

@PJaye
Oh No You Didn't!:laugh:

Yeah, it makes a perfect mix.:love3:

Too bad I don't have a bunch of 'unscented' DC'ers.

Yeah, the experience was not good. The application was fine, but the end result constituted a big ball of nothingness - no moisture or softness. I'm going to try adding it to HV Sitrinillah or Claudie's Avocado and see how that goes. I purchased mine in the Peppermint scent (which she no longer offers).

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I found a happy home for 3 unopened jars I purchased while slobbering over a 50% sale (my niece loves that stuff). The other jar is being used as a pre-poo, and it works phenomenally in that capacity. Who knew.

@PJaye
Yeah, I had two jars and ended up swapping them.

Interesting that it makes a great Pre-Poo.

She ended up tearing her Pants with me, when I placed two orders and had to end up filing a PP Dispute on her to get my monneee back because they never arrived.:angry2:

Then she said for all the 'trouble' she was going to re-send me an order "Free Of Charge" of course, I never got it.:evil:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Carol's Daughter Monoi (sulfate free shampoo)
KeraCare: Leave In, Buttercream & Custard

Last week: Mizani Thermasmooth trio sample (shampoo, conditioner, serum)

AgeinATL

Another bottle of the Soultanicals Sorrell Kink Drink.
Shescentit Okra Reconstructor. Can't wait to try this one with all the good reviews.
Several jars of the Shea Moisture Purification Mask.
Bee Mine Bee-u-ti-ful DC
EVCO for prepooing. Really helpful for detangling.

mzpurp

BSS run:
3 packs of orange flex rods (5/8')
Lisa Rachel Cleansing Conditioner w/ Aryan Oil
Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair (picked this up for a coworker)

CluelessJL

Parnevu organic hair mayonnaise and Creme of Nature argon oil intense conditioning treatment. Other conditioners are starting to run out so thought I'd try something new!