April 2015-What Did YOU Buy This Week?(Hair Care Edition)

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
From Target
2 Shea Moisture Zanzibar Marine Complex Age-Defy & Color Protect Leave in conditioner - These have trigger spray tops :happydance:
1 Shea Moisture Zanzibar Marine Complex Age-Defy & Color Protect conditioner

Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Complex infused Shea Body Butter - it's not gritty; I'll use it as a sealant

SEMO

Have you used this before @veesweets? I keep eyeing it but also keep walking away.

Same here. I was in Target today and almost broke down and got the leave-in (the price always stops me). But MC has a travel set on amazon.com that includes samples of the shampoo, leave-in and deep conditioner. So I got that instead. That way, if I don't like any of them there's not a lot of product sitting unused (and it was cheaper than getting any one product by itself).

veesweets

Have you used this before @veesweets? I keep eyeing it but also keep walking away.

Never! Target had 2oz sample sizes of the MC products for $3 each so I grabbed 2 of the leave in and 3 of the DC to give it a shot. Not the most cost effective, but I figured it would be easier to give away sample sizes than a used full size if I end up hating it. I'll keep you guys posted on the results!