April 2016 What Did You Buy This Week?

Aggie

I needed a diffuser so I bought a Conair tourmaline ceramic blow dryer with a diffuser attached from amazon last week. I hope I like it because i have a tendency to buy the expensive brands and decided to take a chance on the Conair because of the great reviews. Keeping my fingers crossed.

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
I bought CON Argan Oil Relaxer since my regular relaxer has increased in price. It's $8.99 plus tax, but I bought the CON because it's $6.99 and I needed to get some latex gloves. Gotta count my coins lol

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Target: Camille Rose almond jai twisting butter (backup to the backup...think I need another back up before this cartwheel discount expires :look: )
2- 8oz As I Am curling jelly (new to me. Don't know how it performs but I couldn't resist since they were $5.18 a jar)
Shears
Goody ouchless headbands
SM hair coloring system in jet black (for my mom)

Aggie

I just got my Kerastase Therapiste shampoo, Kerastase Serum Therapiste, and Kerastase Soin Premier Therapiste (prepoo) finally. I just joined the 3 month 'no buy' challenge due to start may 1st, so I'll be taking a break from purchasing anything for my hair at that time.