April 2017 What Did You Buy This Week?

MilkChocolateOne

Karen's Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia Leave In Conditioner

Shescentit Coriander Fig Balm

Shescentit Cranberry Cream Hair Cocktail

The Mane Choice Tropical Moringa Daily Restorative Spray

The Mane Choice Pink Lemonade & Coconut Super Antioxidant & Texture Beautifier Conditioner

The Mane Choice Pink Lemonade & Coconut Curl Boosting Sherbet

Honey Baby Naturals Honeychild Moisture & Scalp Balance Gentle Shampoo

Bel Nouvo Rejuvenating Hair Milk

vevster

My plans for tomorrow:
Another Deva towel
Jane Carter's Revitalizing spray Leave in (a re-up)
Jane Carter's Revitalizing deep Conditioner the one in the bottle, always wanted this one.
Ouidad's new anti humidity gel

Only found the spray and the towel.
The JC spray was 30% off. I had a coupon for my entire purchase in the store!!!

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
What is special about avocado oil?
From Olive Oil Vs. Avocado Oil for Dry Hair

Avocado oil is ideal for hair that is dry due to heat damage and environmental factors. It's high vitamin E contact strengthens hair to prevent breakage, while helping to bind split ends together. It is lighter than olive oil, and will absorb into the cuticle without weighing your hair down. Avocado oil can also encourage healing on the scalp when faced with a sunburn and acts as a natural sunscreen. It can be used on a daily basis as part of your cleansing and styling routine. Avocado oil blends well with conditioners and styling products to enhance moisture without creating a heavy consistency.

It is a 2 oz sample bottle, so if my hair does not like it, I am eating the rest.

Aggie

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I went back on Bekurabeauty website and bought 2 bottles each of the Honey Latte and Apple Sorghum Oil.

I know you ladies don't care for them, but I really love these 2 items plus the Tonga Mousse, Body Lotions and Souffles. I don't intend to wait until the Apple Sorghum Oil expires. I will be using those immediately.

What I will do this time is add it to my other hair oils to take on that rich, delicious apple fragrance. Plus it feels wonderful on my hair :yep:.

victory777

@victory777
Yeah, I heard from another Poster, there is some 'chatter' about it on IG & FB, but I'm not on there, so I don't know what's up?:ohwell:
I'm not on those either. That's awesome!......... Maybe the company will do a limited release? Hopefully they are not phasing out of the 16 oz in CTDG , it doesn't seem as popular from Sephora's website in general compared to AOHC or BRC. .

YvetteWithJoy

On break
I'm ashamed to admit it, but I went back on Bekurabeauty website and bought 2 bottles each of the Honey Latte and Apple Sorghum Oil.

I know you ladies don't care for them, but I really love these 2 items plus the Tonga Mousse, Body Lotions and Souffles. I don't intend to wait until the Apple Sorghum Oil expires. I will be using those immediately.

What I will do this time is add it to my other hair oils to take on that rich, delicious apple fragrance. Plus it feels wonderful on my hair :yep:.

They work for your hair, @Aggie, and that's what matters! I can TOTALLY understand why you made those purchases! :smile:

I am SUPER tempted to try the Tonga Mousse. It smelled DIVINE when I took a sniff at Hattache. I wasn't sure how old the product was, and that's the ONLY thing that kept me from trying it. It seems like an incredibly delicious product. I'm afraid I'll get hooked! LOL! I'm trying to wait to try it until I've used up SOMETHING around here! :lol:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@victory777
Her "original" customer base and customer base on the Forums love CTDG.o_O

And she should continue to offer the 16oz. Whatever re: Sep.hora's.:perplexed:

Agreed to the 8th power.

I only purchased during the holiday season from sep.hora because the 16oz never restocked and I was upset about it. Purchasing the 16oz from her was cheaper than the 8oz from her but came to the same price (16oz) as buying the 8oz jars at sephora with the sale. In the end, I would much rather a 16oz jar. Just like Type 4 in a 16oz jar. But these vendors aren't making anything easier.

I just came in here, but I'm going to try to blast her on IG like I did DB :look:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly

Most of us are just unimpressed with her prices. Not product performance :laugh: