April 2017 What Did You Buy This Week?

IronButterfly

Aggie

They work for your hair, @Aggie, and that's what matters! I can TOTALLY understand why you made those purchases! :smile:

I am SUPER tempted to try the Tonga Mousse. It smelled DIVINE when I took a sniff at Hattache. I wasn't sure how old the product was, and that's the ONLY thing that kept me from trying it. It seems like an incredibly delicious product. I'm afraid I'll get hooked! LOL! I'm trying to wait to try it until I've used up SOMETHING around here! :lol:
They really do work for my hair @YvetteWithJoy. I was out of them except for a little less than half bottle of Honey Latte. I have about 2.5 jars of the Tonga Mousse already so I didn't need any of those. When you get your stash down, you should really try it. Too bad they don't sell samples.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
APB
x6 Foaming Body Cleansing Creme (white pepper lavender, black fig honey, Egyptian dragon, Geisha Girl, tobacco vanilla, peach hibiscus)
x2 Moisturizing Body Wash (satsuma cayenne, balsamic greens and grapefruit)
x2 Lotus Flower Feminine Spray
Honey Molasses Conditioning Treatment
Coconut Marshmallow Daily Moisturizer

Aggie

From Sleekhair a few minutes ago:

Today I got the Joico K-Pak Revitaluxe Treatment a few minutes ago along with the K-Pak Smoothing Balm and K-Pak Damage Repair Shampoo. I also got a large bottle of Nairobi Detoxifying Shampoo. I can't wait for my Joico stash to get here.

My hair has been a little fragile in the last 3-4 months or so and I really believe these will turn that around for the better :yep:.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Natures Bounty hair skin and nails gummies.
Costco has 230 bottles on sale for ~$10.50 a bottle. The 230 count is usually $14.00 online.
I meant to pick this up 2 weeks ago during my Costco run, but they were out of stock (the manager said the entire shipment melted in transit on the truck).

I bought 3 and will take 3 a day like I did back in 2014 when I big chopped.
Set for the year- cheers

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Last purchases for this month (hopefully!):

1. Bathtub faucet attachment hose from Home Depot (I can't find one that works on my bathroom sink faucet, and I hope this helps. The last few wash days, water has gotten all over the bathroom and me due to my trying to lean my head into the shower without getting wet.)

2. Kimmaytube-recommended hair clips off of eBay. Once my hair is sectioned, I can keep them sectioned via these clips while I wash, DC, rinse, style, etc. I'm really excited about this, as far as the potential to reduce manipulation and time on wash day!!! Woot!

3. Curls Blueberry Bliss Hair Growth Oil to replace my almost-gone bottle of Soultanicals Knot Dressing Oil. Hair aromatherapy!!!

4. Two spools of elastic fold over ribbon/trim from Hobby for $1.50 each (they were 50% off) to make the bands that Naptural85 uses to band her dried wash-and-go's. I think I'm going to make 10 of them by cutting 10 strips into 24 inches, then knotting them at the ends. I'll likely only wear 6 or 8 bands for banding/stretching.

The only other purchase I want to make for the foreseeable future is the DB Pumpkin Seed Conditioner. I really should be set for months and months and months right now, and I need to psychologically understand that. :lol: