April 2018 What Did You Buy This Week?

Aggie

I bought more candles from B&BW tonight:

-White Opal 3-Wick Candle x4 - This one is my birthstone and smells absolutely divine so I purchased some more.

-Peach Bellini 3-Wick Candle x1

-Salted Caramel Popcorn 3-Wick Candle x1

-Mango Dragonfruit 3-Wick Candle x1

-Rainforest Gardenia 3-Wick Candle x1

-Honeysuckle & Freesia 3-Wick Candle x1

-Bourbon Sea Salt Caramel 3-Wick Candle x1

Aggie

Tomorrow I'm heading back to the Dominican hair salon to purchase her Natur Growth PhytoFollic Intense Moisture hair care line. My sister got that one last week and I gatta tell ya, I like the slip of the conditioner and she said the shampoo did not strip her hair at all, in fact, it rather softened it.

It is formulated for alopecia (my sister has this condition on the sides of both her temple area) but that slip was unbelievable so I'm getting it.

I don't think I will be needing the whole kit but I certainly wish to have the shampoo and the Deep Treatment and maybe the leave-in as well. I'll update on what I ultimately decide later.

nerdography

I need to stay out of Target. I went for a blow drier/diffuser and some heat protectant. And walked out with that and three extra items that I didn’t need, but I’m excited to try them tomorrow :look:

Revlon Salon Infared blow drier
Maui Moisture Vanilla Bean Shampoo
Curls Blueberry Bliss Leave In
Shea Moisture 100% Argan Oil
Chi Iron Guard

Last edited:

Aggie

I bought some organic ground coffee from www.coffeebeandirect.com this afternoon. I will be drinking some and using some on my hair as hair rinse for stimulating my hair growth.

I also added 4 tablespoons to my Fenugreek Seed/Burdock Root oil that is still infusing. Now lemme go look for some black tea :look:

Last edited:

Aggie

Okay I got some teas from www.herbco.com:

Lemongrass, c/s-Per 1/4 Pound x2

Earl Grey Tea-Per 1/4 Pound x1

Earl Grey tea, Organic-Per 1/4 Pound x1

English Breakfast tea, blend-Per 1/4 Pound x1

Black tea, Organic-Per 1/4 Pound x1

Black tea-Per 1/4 Pound x1

Raspberry leaf, c/s-Per 1/4 Pound x1

Raspberry leaf, c/s Organic-Per 1/4 Pound x1

I'll be using the above teas for hair tea rinses. The Raspberry Leaf one is for darkening my hair and the Lemongrass is for strengthening it.

Aggie

As planned, I picked up a few things from the Dominican salon today. I got:

Follicle Care (Natur Growth Line) Phytofollic Intensive Moisture Shampoo - 16oz
Phytofollic Intensive Moisture Treatment - 33.3oz
Phytofollic Intensive Moisture R/O Conditioner - 32oz
Natur growth Phitopecia Follicle Revitalizer Hair Oil for Regrowth - 4oz

GGsKin

Yesterday:
1x tub KCCC
1x TMC Green Apple Kids Leave-in con.
1x Shea Moisture Boabab & Tea Tree Oils Low Porosity Protein-Free con. I haven't bought a Shea Moisture product in an age. I tried it earlier today and while there are no wows as yet, I like the pump bottle and enjoyed the tingle. It felt refreshing on my scalp.