April 2018 What Did You Buy This Week?

discodumpling

Schwarzkopf has a new line called Gliss and Walgreens has BOGO 50% so I copped 2 items from the line:
GLISS Ultra Moisture Anti-Breakage Treatment
GLISS Ultra Moisture Keratin Leave-in

& then a jar of Pracaxi Nectar Curl Twisting Custard from Carols Daughter.
I'll see what this combo does under my Eco Styler when wash condition and style tomorrow.

Gr8ness83

Agar agar (in lieu of gelatin)

Collagen (normally I use marine collagen but the only kind I like has been sold out for a while)

10,000 mcg liquid biotin (I’m
Fortunate enough to have a high tolerance for biotin. I don’t get bumps or breakouts)

Liquid iron (I have low iron and low iron levels can leave to thin, dry hair)

Liquid vitamin D (my levels hover around 9-11)

Silk 18 conditioner

8EE6C88E-80A9-441C-8563-5DBCDFE01BE9.png 5FF5B0F9-E1BA-4C91-A1E6-35935A2F26B6.png

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
Agar agar (in lieu of gelatin)

Collagen (normally I use marine collagen but the only kind I like has been sold out for a while)

10,000 mcg liquid biotin (I’m
Fortunate enough to have a high tolerance for biotin. I don’t get bumps or breakouts)

Liquid iron (I have low iron and low iron levels can leave to thin, dry hair)

Liquid vitamin D (my levels hover around 9-11)

Silk 18 conditioner

View attachment 429105 View attachment 429107
I purchased a marine collagen from HSN a few months ago and it made me feel weird so I just kept it in the closet. What a waste of 40 dollars.

Last edited:

Aggie

Finally found something worth buying this afternoon - and it was Luster's S-Curl Curl Activator Moisturizer. First time getting this one and so I tried it on one side of my hair to see how well it works. I will check it again in the morning just to make sure it is not a fluke.

Aggie

I need me some indigo but I will wait and order them next month and I just might get me some more Jamila henna as well. I have to check my stash just to see how much I still have before I place my order.

I'll go put a cart together over at hennasooq for the indigo (maybe) and at myhenna.us for the Jamila henna - I really like this one since it deposits really well and it is easy to work with.