April 2019: Hits & Misses

Aggie

Major HIT:

Y'all I have to order another jar of this awesome Mielle Organics Pomegranate and Honey Curling Custard. This stuff leaves me with cute, soft and shiny little ringlets all through my hair.

Now I wish it came in liter sizes. I have to order more than one jar next sale for sure.

Last edited:

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
When a normal hit has a misfire:

My normal henna / katam was a root failure yesterday because I tried shampooing my hair first AND applied heat (normally don't do either). Ended up with very little color release at my roots. Grrrrrr. Now have to wait 4 weeks to fix.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Continued Hits (in no particular order):
HydroQuench Systems Cleansing Conditioner
Product Junkie Naturals Bo.dy Creams
Alikay Naturals Caribbean Coconut Conditioner
Curls Blueberry & Mint Scalp Tea
Soultanicals Rice Water Follicle Booster
Soultanicals Conditioning Dream Cream
Curl Junkie Curl Rehab
Naturelle Grow's Emu & Argan Hair Balm
XCel21 Spritz

Revisited Hits:
Wild Growth Hair Oil
Afroveda Products

New Hit:
NurCreations Ginger & Mint Hair Balm

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@shawnyblazes
Yes, I know. Did it dissipate?

I still never opened mine to see if I had Lavender or Citrus. *not fond of either scent*:laugh:

I didnt see him this morning before I left but he didnt say anything els after leaving the room. For me, after awhile I couldnt smell anymore lavender. I used a light amount today and none of the men at work said anything @IDareT'sHair

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I’m wondering when I should inquire about shipping timelines. If you’re trying to get rid of all the stock then shouldn’t you be shipping as fast as orders come in?
@shawnyblazes
Gurl...They are too many things.:censored:....:angry2:

I don't know if this 5-6 month closure will do any good with their overall issues?:burn:

So I am truly mad at myself for wanting to place an order.

water_n_oil

Miss: Obia Curl Moisture Cream. Foamy and it just sat on my hair so I abandoned ship and rinsed it back out. Will see how it works for my kids.

Hit: Obia Curl Enhancing Custard. I forgot how nice custards are. Makes me want to go back to just making one with Eco as a base though.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Hit:
Fenugreek Hydrating Mask (Homemade)
I used it to deep condition and as a leave in. Hair all kinds of soft! In love! :2inlove:

Miss:
Henna on my hair without following up with indigo. My roots are plum-ish and now I have to do another 2 step to fix it next month to make my roots match my length.