April 2019: Hits & Misses

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Ohhh. I've heard that stuff is great. Never tried it though. I liked the Buildup Buster but I ended up giving it away as I didn't use it often enough.

I wet his hair every day with water. Then de-web his strands with the build up buster and then fully detangle with the wash day wonder. It’s more effective if I use it regularly. Then on the weekend wash day is just a a lot of rinsing and massaging his scalp. @water_n_oil

Lita

Continued Hits-
•Stunna”Rice Milk” allll the way great

•Happy Being Nappy”Cayenne Pepper Oil” plays well with other products & I notice even less shedding during my midweek finger detangle
———————————————————————-
New Hit-
Nur Creations”Black Rice Water” rinse

Happy Hair Growing!

water_n_oil

Oh no. Why was your face burning?
No idea. My skin and respiratory problems seem to have gotten more sensitive over the last couple of years. Changes postpartum I suppose. Besides that, I can't handle most fragrances w/ hair products anymore and spraying aloe as well as cleaning products triggers my asthma (didn't in the past). Probably best to just leave it alone now.

Bun Mistress

Hit: Braid out with Care Free Curl Gold. I have always been afraid to use this on loose hair and I envisioned a full afro. But I was wrong. I got a well moisturized and defined braidbout. And Shiny. It is not a terribly humid day in the South so we will see how it works in the hear of July and August.

water_n_oil

Hit: Okay African Black Soap. I have a bar dissolving on my counter and just washed my hands after giving it a stir. My hands were silky smooth vs dried out. Going back to TJ Maxx on Friday in case that second bar I saw is still there lol.

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
Continued hit:
Sirod Naturals Fermented Rice Leave-in
-I’m noticing less shedding. It took roughly two weeks of daily use to start seeing results. I’m hoping my results increase over time.

APB Hair Pudding
-A great segue before using my Shea mix. My hair remains moisturized throughout the day, my workout, and the sauna.

Miss:
APB Scalp scrub
- It’s just plain messy. I guess I was supposed to stir it up, since the oil was sitting at the bottom. I may try it again.

naturalyogini

Miss
Curls & Potions Chebe clay co wash. No slip. Took the color ou of my hair. Made my scalp itch. The end.

One & Done. Minimal slip. Made my hair hard and frizzy. I've two more products to try from this line. If I have the same scalp reaction I'll contact the seller. Right now my scalp is on fire.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Miss
Curls & Potions Chebe clay co wash. No slip. Took the color ou of my hair. Made my scalp itch. The end.
One & Done. Minimal slip. Made my hair hard and frizzy. I've two more products to try from this line. If I have the same scalp reaction I'll contact the seller. Right now my scalp is on fire.
@naturalyogini
Oh Wayamin- I thought you bought the Daily Leave-In for Hair Growth? I didn't know they had a cowash too?