April 2020: Hits & Misses

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
HIT:
N'joi CreationS comin' back to ETSy

CONTINUED HITs (in no particular order):

Claudie's Reconstructor and Claudie products
Afroveda Products: (in particular - Ashlii Amala Red Raspberry DCer *discontinued* and AV's Chocolatte Hair Cream (glad I picked up the Shea Amala at Hattache (hope it isn't "old") I haven't opened and this may have been "sitting" awhile @MilkChocolateOne
Earth's Enrichment (ETSY)

HONORABLE MENTION (not bad for a newbie):
CeCe's Naturals aka Curl Of Essance (Honey & ACV DC'er) *I think I still have a couple more DC"ers (FRW and maybe another one? I think I have the Ayurvedic one). I had the JBCO Hair Grease and it was nice.

I no longer see this Company on ETSY

MISS:

Discontinued Vendors *Pours our some Conditioner fir all of them*

I guess I'm feeling nostalgic about all the OG Vendors.:alcoholics:

gorgeoushair

HIT:

Afroveda Products: (in particular - Ashlii Amala Red Raspberry DCer *discontinued* and AV's Chocolatte Hair Cream (glad I picked up the Shea Amala at Hattache (hope it isn't "old") I haven't opened and this may have been "sitting" awhile @MilkChocolateOne

CeCe's Naturals aka Curl Of Essance (Honey & ACV DC'er) *I think I still have a couple more DC"ers (FRW and maybe another one? I think I have the Ayurvedic one). I had the JBCO Hair Grease and it was nice.

MISS:

I didn't know she had a etsy store. When I did ordered I used her website which is up now.

Hairties

HIT:

MISS:

Yea I saw the company moved to her own site. I didn’t grab that dc but I do have a few others. I know I have the frw and the moringa.
https://curlofessance.com/

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Hairties
Thank You Sis.:2inlove:

I had no idea who she was talmbout:look:...:laugh:

My one concern with this Vendor when she was on ETSY, each time you added a product shipping costs went up.:ohwell:

I know I have a few more products to use, but this line is not something I have to have. Imma look around tho'.

beautyaddict1913

HIT:

MISS:

What is the Underground Railroad password for Claudie’s products lol?! I couldn’t find them online anywhere when I went looking.