April 2020 What Did You Buy This Week?

MilkChocolateOne

Can you tell me more about the mane choice curl boosting??? Is it good for wash n gos?

It’s supposed to be a one and done styling cream but imo it doesn’t work well that way. I use it a moisturizer and styling cream for my daughter’s two strand twists and ponytails. It works well on dry and slightly damp hair. I don’t like it on wet hair and it doesn’t provide hold. It performs like a moisturizer for her. She has a mix of low and normal porosity 3c/4a hair.

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
I’ve been slowly (very slowly. Think tortoise pace lol) gathering hair ingredients to make my own stuff. So far I’ve gotten a bunch of herbs and oils. My favorite is Slippery Elm and Marshmallow Root. I haven’t used it to detangle because I don’t have enough to do so :laugh: but I put them in my infused oil. I’m not a big fan of how it smells, but I love the way it makes my hair feel. I wish had more hair so I can hurry up and use my other infused oil that doesn’t have coconut oil in it.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Wallys
Cuccio Naturale Sea Fizz Manicure Soak Balls
Hydrogen Peroxide

Amma zon
Cuccio Foundation Trio ( Base, treatment, top)

Discounted Beauty
One minute Manicure Spa Treatment
Redken No Foam Highly Conditioning Cleanser

prettyinpurple

Qhemet sale
L.O.C. Method Collection for High Porosity Hair
-- cocoa tree detangling ghee
-- amla & olive heavy cream
-- castor & moringa serum

Moringa tree conditioning ghee mini (freebie)

I planned to get the cocoa tree (staple) and wanted the heavy cream because my hair has been so dry lately. Then the trio was only a couple of dollars more so I ordered it. Why not?

Qhemet Biologics:
x1 8oz AOHC
x1 8oz BRBC (b/up to a 16oz)
x1 abcdefg Butter (b/up)
You didn't get your freebie mini? Or the shampoo lol?

CurlyRy

Just bought these goodies from Qhemet
  • Amla & Olive Heavy Cream,
  • Burdock Root Butter Cream,
  • Aethiopika Hydrate & Twist Butter,
  • Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee,
  • Castor & Amla Nourishing Pomade and got the Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm Mini freebie
I'm soo excited! I've always wanted to try them since I've been hearing about them fooorever during my natural hair journey. The products look so thick and lush :heart3:

If I end up liking it I might come back for the other detangling ghee that got sold out

@prettyinpurple
I did not.:cry3:

I overlooked the "freebie":ohwell:

ETA: Already Shipped

I haaaate when that happens. It happened to me on another site! A lot of sites let you know during checkout when you qualify for a freebie or a sample, ie pureformulas, but unfortunately not all. Tbh, I only remembered because I went back to the first page before checking out and saw the lil ad and picture about it :nono:

Last edited: