April 2021 What Did You Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

VictoriousBrownFlower

to make an oil infusion
viviscal
stinging nettle
collagen and biotin

VictoriousBrownFlower

@VictoriousBrownFlower
I bought an Herbal Growth Blend last month (I think?) With mine you add Oil to and let sit 48 hours before applying.

I've made various batches with different oils.
for me the herbs come with a mesilin bag that i can put them in and then i'm putting the bag and 8 oz of oil into a double boiler and steep it over heat for at least 7 hrs. Thats how i infuse all my oils.

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
I bought this (plus my usuals). These are new to me, although I did try Curls Aloe and Blueberry Juice on my hair when I had a sew in. It kept my hair pretty moisturized. The product that had me the most interested in ingredients is the She is Bomb Shampoo. I haven’t really seen some of those ingredients in other shampoos. 33B4FC9C-D6A4-4DDD-AB4C-85DFFE393ADB.jpeg

*I’m just gonna find an image online because I’m tired of editing.
I haven’t bought any Shea Moisture products in years, but those ingredients had me curious. The texture is good too. Also I wanted to try the Shine n’ Jam Styler. I plan on using the TGIN oil on my body cause it smells good, but it has coconut oil in it, and my hair doesn’t really like coconut oil. To be honest, I don’t know why I bought it lol. The Luster’s Pink (I know, I was shocked too lmao) had some nice ingredients and was hella cheaper. I haven’t purchased any Luster’s products since I was old enough to buy my own products. This I might actually use on my hair.
I haven’t bought any Shea Moisture products in years, but those ingredients had me curious. The texture is good too. Also I wanted to try the Shine n’ Jam Styler. I plan on using the TGIN oil on my body cause it smells good, but it has coconut oil in it, and my hair doesn’t really like coconut oil. To be honest, I don’t know why I bought it lol. The Luster’s Pink (I know, I was shocked too lmao) had some nice ingredients and was hella cheaper. I haven’t purchased any Luster’s products since I was old enough to buy my own products. This I might actually use on my hair.

Attachments

• 1D664E4B-1F49-4242-AB10-4256639957F1.jpeg
    1D664E4B-1F49-4242-AB10-4256639957F1.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 0A069887-0BBA-430C-9C86-A8F9534A3C7B.jpeg
    0A069887-0BBA-430C-9C86-A8F9534A3C7B.jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

colorful_coils

Nature's Little Secret
  • Banana Leave In Conditioner
  • Avocado Moisture Cream
  • Irish Moss Styling Cream
  • Strawberry Styling Smoothie
  • Mixed Fruit Nutrient Rich Deep Conditioner
  • Rose Hydrating Conditioner
I wasn't planning on buying anything for a while, but I've been wanting to try these for a long time and there was a sale. My inner product junkie wins again :laugh:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Nature's Little Secret
I wasn't planning on buying anything for a while, but I've been wanting to try these for a long time and there was a sale. My inner product junkie wins again
:laugh:
@colorful_coils
Let us know your thoughts/review on these items.

I purchased from her once, but had less than stellar/truthful (IMO) CS and never purchased from her again.