April 2021 What Did You Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Rastafarai

It is thick and white, but once it dries down, it makes my hair wavy and keeps it sleek and moisturized (I have fine hair but I like thick products). I had the small jar and went through that so fast (I'm heavy-handed), I said, "stop playing, January Noir and get the big jar." :giggle:

You couldn't be more right. This stuff is keeping my curls in place for two days and counting now with no lack of moisture. Loving it!

Aggie

Ditto. I absolutely love love love her products, especially her Chebe and rice water leave ins and conditioners. I just bought Step 2 and Step 3 to her new Maximum Hydration set. Looking forward to trying this!
The Treatment is sold out already. I tried 2 days ago and it was all gone unfortunately. I will have to wait until they restock this item. I don't need the entire line, just the treatment. Let me know how you like the Max Hydration DC @Rastafarai.

Aggie

I got some more Hair Products today.

Here's what I bought:

-Biolage HydraSource Daily Leave-In Tonic
-Biolage All-In-One Coconut Infusion Multi-Benefit Spray
-Biolage KeratinDose Conditioner - 32 oz
-Biolage Keratin Dose Shampoo - 32 oz
-Biolage ColorLast Shampoo - 32 oz
-Biolage ColorLast Conditioner - 1 gallon

I think I want some more Olaplex Shampoo (step #4) soon because I am getting low on my current supply. I have lot's of step #1 and 2 left in my stash at the moment.