April 21 22 23 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Cleanse: Sheaterra mud-poo
Scalp exfoliation: Silk Elements Pre-Cleanse Scalp Treatment
Scalp massage: No extra tools this time
DC: APB Ultra Conditioning Soufflé (Thanks, @AbsyBlvd, for helping me remember I have this! LOL!)

Moisturize, seal, and styling: ??? I'm not sure yet but am considering CRN Curl Maker . . . and on my ends Curls Blueberry Bliss oil. I don't want to put too much heavy, layering on my fine strands.

So far, the mud-poo and scalp treatment and using the hair updo Ouchless clips for sectioning have been really good.

NOTE: I am washing, DCing, and styling so soon mainly because I think my hair needs a protein-free DC session (thanks for putting this in my consciousness, @trueheartofgold): My last Komaza protein treatment seems still to be having a very strong effect on my hair and thus I think my hair needs moisture to balance that effect.

ETA:
Moisture: I skipped it. I know. But the gel I used is so moisturizing, and I am still being influenced by last wash day's overlayering of products.

Seal: Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker (Smells so yummy!!! Does not flake! Is so moisturizing!)

Style: Depending on the size of the section, 2 to 3 two-strand twists installed into the 8 sections I DC'd in. I'm under my HairFlair dryer drying them. I will be tempted to remove them to see how they look, but I'll sleep in them and style the twist out in the morning.

Last edited:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Every week, I say protein and then skip it. I'm serious this week. Mushy hair.

Exfoliate: Komaza Pona
Wash: Redken Cleansing Cream
Protein: Komaza Reconstructor
DC: DB PSC
Leave-In: SM LP Leave In
Moisturize: QB CTDG
Oil: Kreyòl Essence HBCO
Butter: MHC Buttery Soy
Grease: MHC Sophia's Old Fashioned
Style: Dookie twist for weekly bun.

Aggie

This weekend I will be:

-Prepooing with J. Monique's Naturals Peppermint Prepoo
-Shampooing with Tigi Bed Head Resurrection (strengthening) Shampoo
-Protein Treating with Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque
-Moisturizing DC with Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask
-Leave-in - NG Hibiscus and Honey Leave-in - I have just one more use in this bottle with no more back-ups. I will finish that then move onto 1/3 bottle of Bekura Honey Latte I have left over.

Curls&Justice417

Wash and condition with Jane Carter products

I'll use my As I Am leave in, AVJ/distilled water mix, Shea Moisture High Porosity hair elixir, As I Am Double Butter Cream, and As I Am Curling Jelly as my moisturizers, stylers, sealants, etc.

I'm going to attempt to do a three strand twist since I think that will give me the definition and pattern I want.

Rozlewis

Clarify and Protein treatment:

Friday:
Pre-poo:
Warm oil on scrap and Annabelles Pre-Poo Treat on length and sit under heat cap for 20 mins.

Saturday:
Clarify:
Redken Cleansing Cream
Protein Treat: Komaza Care Protein Strengthener
DC: Naturelle Grow Protein Free DC under heat for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelles/Oil/Naturelle Grow
Dry: Air dry
Moisturizer: Hair Dew
Seal: Marie Dean oil
Style: Bun

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
Saturday: undo my braids and wear a braidout. First braidout in several months for me.

Nevermind. I took my braids down and from the front my hair looks great. From the back... no. I didn't place my braids in the right position for a good braidout. So instead, today I'm going to:

1. Scalp exfoliate
  2. Diluted shampoo
  3. Steam DC
  4. Style into braids for a decent braidout, not for under a wig.

vevster

Leaving twist outs alone for a while:

Maybe
The Mane Choice CoWash
The Mane Choice's deep conditioner
JC Spray leave in
Devachan B Leave in
Devachan Ultra hold gel

Use clips under the dryer
Then pineapple?

GGsKin

Last night I DCd on dirty hair with Mielle Organics and APB UCS. Layering JCBO on my roots and ends, I twisted and knotted and wrapped on cling film for bed.

Today, I rinsed the DC, and clay masked with a mix of; rhassoul, c.bentonite, water, steeped hibiscus and silk amino acids. After rinsing, I applied a little UCS to my hair, focusing on ends, and finished smoothing diluted KCCC onto my strands.

ms.blue

Long weekend (nah I'm just lazy lol) Yesterday:
Shampoo:
Heritage psoriasis shampoo on my scalp only and CR hair rinse on my strands
DC: a mix of Alikay naturals avocado cream, NG bamboo and silk conditioner, bekura yam nectar and neutral protein filler.
Leave in: APB leave in
Airdry about 70% then blowdry
Moisturizer: Claudie's moisturizing Quinoa coffee hair cream and sealed with avocado oil.
Braided my in cornrows to reinstall crochet faux locs.
Sunday:
Installing the crochet faux locs

imaginary

Washed and set my hair earlier in the week and installed some braids today. I blowdried my hair before, which was a mistake since it managed to turn my soft and detangled hair into a mess. Ah well. Will keep these in for 6 weeks or so... hopefully.