April 22 23 24 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

YesToHair!

4C/hi-po/Fine strands/med-low density.
So i ended up having a full on wash day yesterday with protein treatment....i am so mad!...it did my hair so bad...broke off an inch!!

Now i know finally with certainty my hair hates protein, and coconut oil!....Rather a setback now and i know at TWA than lose my hair at APL because of protein....#sigh

greenandchic

Friday

Though I shampooed my hair last Tuesday, my hair felt like it needed to be clarified. I didn't have the time or the energy to deep condition but thankfully the conditioner I used worked pretty well.

Shampoo: Paul Mitchell Clarifying Shampoo 3
Conditioner: Garnier Whole Blends Coconut & Cocoa Butter
LOC and Set: ORS Leave-in Conditioning Detangler, Shea Moisture Transitioning Milk, Lotta Body Moisturize Me Curl & Style Milk and Carols Daughter (something) Balm for the oil.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
About to detangle with HV Vatika Frosting drenched fingaz. Will Pre-Poo overnight.
Tomorrow I'll do the following:
-Exfoliate scalp with SE Pre-Cleanse Scalp Treatment.
-Stand alone Olaplex treatment.
-Cleanse with KM Growth Repair Poo.
-DC with KM Restorative Growth Mask.
-LCO with SD WGBC, SD CDLS and GSO
-Set with braids for a braid out or perm rods. It will depend on how tired I get.
This didn't happen till today :look:
I ended up using Keracare products to poo. DC'd with Camille Rose Naturals (CRN) Algae DC. Used CRN Curl Love, CRN Whipped Aloe Butter Gel, GSO, and MHC Buttery Soy to LCOB. Set in a Twist & Curl. I still did the stand alone Olaplex treatment.