April Styles Challenge 2017

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
Good morning ladies. I went to the natural hair show here in Atlanta this weekend and picked up a bunch of goodies. I washed like normal then deep conditioned with mane choice deep treatment sat under plastic cap and under hooded dryer for fifteen minutes. My hair was super soft after. Then I rinsed out and then applied mielle organics leave in (hated the spray bottle unscrewed and poured into my hand). The leave in is very thin I prefer a thicker leave in so I will probably be purchasing the milk instead of the leave in. The honey ginger styling gel was almost a cream consistency. I liked it. Everything smelled AMAZING!!!!!!! I'm loving my hair. Grey top is from Sunday day one pink top is from yesterday day two and white top is from today which is day three. 0C194E15-3C20-4808-9874-5AF882DB9AE6.jpgFF3793D8-0915-4AAE-9BE7-7A29642E39D2.jpg

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Good morning ladies. I went to the natural hair show here in Atlanta this weekend and picked up a bunch of goodies. I washed like normal then deep conditioned with mane choice deep treatment sat under plastic cap and under hooded dryer for fifteen minutes. My hair was super soft after. Then I rinsed out and then applied mielle organics leave in (hated the spray bottle unscrewed and poured into my hand). The leave in is very thin I prefer a thicker leave in so I will probably be purchasing the milk instead of the leave in. The honey ginger styling gel was almost a cream consistency. I liked it. Everything smelled AMAZING!!!!!!! I'm loving my hair. Grey top is from Sunday day one pink top is from yesterday day two and white top is from today which is day three. View attachment 396507View attachment 396509

@Coilystep, niiiice! I'm so glad you purchased good finds!

Someone showed me pics of new Camille Rose Naturals products displayed at the show, and I want two of them and have no idea how to get them!

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
@Coilystep, niiiice! I'm so glad you purchased good finds!

Someone showed me pics of new Camille Rose Naturals products displayed at the show, and I want two of them and have no idea how to get them!
I got the new gel it looks like a cream I'll probably use it next weekend. Camille Rose had everything thing for $10 and if what you wanted was out of stock they still let you purchase and they are going to mail it. So I ordered 3 curlmakers and paid a total of $30 when it's usually $22.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
I got the new gel it looks like a cream I'll probably use it next weekend. Camille Rose had everything thing for $10 and if what you wanted was out of stock they still let you purchase and they are going to mail it. So I ordered 3 curlmakers and paid a total of $30 when it's usually $22.

Sniffle. I'm jelly. Straight jealous.