April Update!

Nice & Wavy

Ok, my fotki is open to see some pics from the April HYH challenge with Boundless tresses growth and Mizani thermasmooth pics too.

It's not much to see, but I think its good growth. Please leave a comment in my fotki, thanks.

Blessings.

pw in profile

Last edited:
I really like the thermasmooth pics, really pretty. Did you do it yourself or did you go to the hairdresser? If you did it yourself where did you get the kit from? How long did it last? Sorry for all the questions but it's just so pretty.

Thanks hopeful. Yes, I did it myself and I got the kit from Ulta.
It really was straight, straight after I did it. It didn't last too long, because my hair reverted fast. I think I'll try it again this spring...maybe it won't revert as fast as it did in Feb.

Thanks again for the compliment.

I think your hair is looking healthy and very pretty! I wanted to leave a comment, but I don't think you have that enabled. Or maybe I'm just blind. :)

Cichelle said:
I think your hair is looking healthy and very pretty! I wanted to leave a comment, but I don't think you have that enabled. Or maybe I'm just blind. :)

Thanks Cichelle. Hmmm...I have to go check that. Thanks.

Cichelle said:

Cichelle, you are not blind....I had it on fotki friends only, so I changed it. Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it!:p

Hey, sorry I'm late. Girl I can't stop staring at your siggy.....your hair is just georgeous! And it's gotten sooo long and thick. You've really made some awsome progress. You really have me ready to jump on the BT train for real. Keep up the great work because you're definitely doing it right!

Pokahontas said:
Hey, sorry I'm late. Girl I can't stop staring at your siggy.....your hair is just georgeous! And it's gotten sooo long and thick. You've really made some awsome progress. You really have me ready to jump on the BT train for real. Keep up the great work because you're definitely doing it right!

Thank you, Pokahontas...I appreciate your compliment and you know you are my hair model....I love your hair!

If anybody can convince me to stay natural, it would be you. You have encouraged me from the very beginning if this hair journey and I want you to know I appreciate you and your encouragement...you are a blessing!

Nice & Wavy said:
Ok, my fotki is open to see some pics from the April HYH challenge with Boundless tresses growth and Mizani thermasmooth pics too.

It's not much to see, but I think its good growth. Please leave a comment in my fotki, thanks.

Blessings.

pw in profile
I didn't see the password in your profile. :confused:

Divine Inspiration said:
I meant to come back to this thread and compliment you on your great work, N&W. You're growing along really well. :up:

Oh, thank you so ,much, Divine Inspiration and thank you for leaving a comment in my fotki too! You are a blessing!!!!

Back