Are There Any BSS In/Near Frankfurt, Germany?

B

ballet_bun

I have to make up my mind by 15:00 today if I want to go to Germany. It would be more tempting if I knew that there were some Beauty Supply Stores there, because I've already been to Germany before. Does anyone here know. If so, where are they in or near Frankfurt?

:D Thanks In Advance

B

ballet_bun

asphyxxia said:
good question... i didnt see any when i went to Berlin.

That's shocking. Of all the places, I would think there would be some in Berlin. BSS's always seem to be on the "Off Beaten Path" .. you know, those little side/back streets.

esoterica

ballet_bun said:
That's shocking. Of all the places, I would think there would be some in Berlin. BSS's always seem to be on the "Off Beaten Path" .. you know, those little side/back streets.
thats what drove me crazy! EVERYTHING in berlin was "off the beatn path". would be going down a random alley way and butt up on a bar with like 2 people in it. everything is really spread out and located strangely. there are chemists everywhere though. not much along the lines of black hair products, or salon stuff like nexxus etc. not that i saw anyway.

i think i might go to frankfurt for a more balanced view of germany, because berlin sucked.