Are these good ingredients for pre poo?

Salsarisma

I was in TJ Maxx with a friend at lunch and stumbled upon a new product...Joico Re Nu Pre Shampoo Treatment. It was on sale for $7 for a 25oz bottle. Please check out the ingredients below and offer any advice/opinion on whether this product is any good for a relaxed head:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone (I'm ok with cones), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Steareth-2, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Squalane, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Butylene Glycol, C10-40 Isoalkylamidopropylethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, PEG-8, PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate

I already know about parabens and isopropyl alcohol. What about the rest of the ingredients? Thanks in advance!

What do you mean by good? Safe or efficient? Or something else?

Anyways,

You can search the ingredients on this site and it tells you what they are and if they are toxic.
http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/

You can prepoo with about anything, from Oils to Conditioner, you don't have to buy a commercial product.

Back