zzz

Sweet C

No, I don't agree that we (being African Americans) are the original Jews. Though I would agree that somewhere in some of our ancestry that perhaps some of us have Jewish roots/ancestors, and some Jews do have "color", but as far as black people in general being the original Jews, that is not true. The problem with this teaching is that it makes inferences without fully examining the Word of God. It starts of talking about Rebekah's sons, but doesn't begin with Noah's sons, who where clearly the ones that repopulated the Earth (Gen 9:19). Noah had 3 sons: Shem, Ham, and Japtheth and their sons/regions of land they primarily repopulated is shown in Gen 10. If you go and research their names, and lands, you will see that the line of Ham is where you find the people of African descent, Japheth is where you get the fairer skin people/coastal people of Gentile nations (i.e. Greece, Persia, Russia, Germany), and from Shem is where you get the nation of Israel (Abraham through Isaac and then Jacob), as well as those who make up a lot of the middle East Arab countries (Ishmael and Esau).