Assistant Charged In Death Of Ceo Tech Fahim Saleh

almond eyes

I do not believe that Tyrese was framed, there is footage of him coming in and out of the apartment. They have a trail on him using the man's credit cards after he was murdered including chainsaw purchase and he had purchased birthday balloons for a white girl right afterwards. So not buying that they framed this poor guy. When will people learn that in are midst are a number of sociopathic and psychopathic people who will worm their way into your lives and then try to take you down?. We all would like to believe that the bogeyman is some outside nefarious person, when many times it is someone in your social circle. There are people who do not like your success. It's naive to think that everyone wants well of you. There are evil people out there who are burning with jealousy. Many times we are fortunate that the only damage that they do is steal or lie money out of us.

And with COVID and limited resources, wait and see the uptick in murders over money and resources. In New York, a few days before that crime an 18 year old girl and two others were arrested for breaking into a man's apartment and also severing him.

However, I also do think that there are some more elements to the story but that's still not excuse for the barbaric nature of the murder. But psychopathy is psychopathy. I tell you there are people who would kill for the thrill and take that one chance to feel that high like a drug.

Tyrese's mother is mentally ill and he didn't have a stable upbringing. His own Aunty kicked him out of the house. Family members and friends will never out right say yeah that person is crazy just in case.

I know a family member of the slain man. And they were a close knit family. I am sure that it will literally break them apart.

Best,
Almond Eyes

Last edited:

Reinventing21

Spreading my wings
@almond eyes

Thank you for providing additional details and insight. You are of course right.

I know there are evil people beyond redemption in the world as I have had my own experience.

But at the end of the day people hold out hope because it is so heartbreaking and terrifying to see someone so young , especially, with a whole life ahead, to just end up like that.

almond eyes

@almond eyes

Thank you for providing additional details and insight. You are of course right.

I know there are evil people beyond redemption in the world as I have had my own experience.

But at the end of the day people hold out hope because it is so heartbreaking and terrifying to see someone so young , especially, with a whole life ahead, to just end up like that.

I used to be so naive about people and make excuses this is how I was raised. And I had to learn lesson after lesson.

It's not about being paranoid in the world but trusting one's intuition and being very aware during this time about people looking for their next resource. Tapping into of gifts of discernment, if someone does something abusive or lying keep your eyes opened. If someone tries to cozy up to you out of the blue, open your eyes. Check peoples body language and inconsistencies.

Yes, it is so tragic that a young life has been lost.

Best,
Almond Eyes

winterinatl

All natural!
I wonder is they had a sexual relationship. Because of the passionate nature of the crime. This dude needs to be locked up stat. He was at the very least, his friend. He stole from him and was forgiven. I do t get it. Unless he is suffering a deep mental illness. Killing him did not make sense.

Reinventing21

Spreading my wings
@almond eyes

Yes, my past is filled with naivete, excuses for people's behavior, failure to listen to my intuition etc., all while thinking I could read people. And I could to a degree, but my optimism, empathy, inexperience allowed me to be completely blind to the bigger picture. It cost me terribly. On the bright side lol, I am learning.

I am reading Not Nice about how to not be so 'nice' and thanks to another member here in another thread, I am also reading How to Spot a Dangerous Man Before Getting Involved.

WhoIAm

I used to be so naive about people and make excuses this is how I was raised. And I had to learn lesson after lesson.

It's not about being paranoid in the world but trusting one's intuition and being very aware during this time about people looking for their next resource. Tapping into of gifts of discernment, if someone does something abusive or lying keep your eyes opened. If someone tries to cozy up to you out of the blue, open your eyes. Check peoples body language and inconsistencies.

Yes, it is so tragic that a young life has been lost.

Best,
Almond Eyes

It was just so grisly that initially most thought it had to be a mob hit. No way anyone could imagine that someone so close to him could do something so evil. It's just hard to comprehend.

If the assistant hadn't been so rushed to leave the apartment, he may have gotten away with this for a while. Then he would've been posting rip on IG/FB and searching for this "missing" person with his family.

I hope the family is able to get some peace and closure especially his sister.

almond eyes

@almond eyes

Yes, my past is filled with naivete, excuses for people's behavior, failure to listen to my intuition etc., all while thinking I could read people. And I could to a degree, but my optimism, empathy, inexperience allowed me to be completely blind to the bigger picture. It cost me terribly. On the bright side lol, I am learning.

I am reading Not Nice about how to not be so 'nice' and thanks to another member here in another thread, I am also reading How to Spot a Dangerous Man Before Getting Involved.

Co signing on everything you have said. I ignored my intuition because I was told to give people the benefit of the doubt not just one time but several times and then getting burnt badly. Yes, I am still learning too.

Thanks so much for recommending these books. I am going to read them.

Best,
Almond Eyes

MomofThreeBoys

I wonder is they had a sexual relationship. Because of the passionate nature of the crime. This dude needs to be locked up stat. He was at the very least, his friend. He stole from him and was forgiven. I do t get it. Unless he is suffering a deep mental illness. Killing him did not make sense.
Do you watch the ID channel? I don’t put anything past anyone anymore. Psychopathy is real.