~~*Atlanta Ladies!! Qhemet Needs Your Help!!*~~

Nita81

Hey Atl Ladies....I received an email from Lady Qhemet....she's attempting to expand to the Atlanta area....Return to Eden on Cheshire Bridge! I'm posting the email and will be calling the manager today.
Hello!
This is an exciting time for us as we hope to expand into the Atlanta area very soon! Qhemet Biologics has been inundated with requests from folks in metro Atlanta who would like to see the products available at a centrally located health food store or upscale salon. The good news is the possibility has already been discussed with Asaiah, the health and beauty department buyer at Return to Eden Organic Market on 2335 Cheshire Bridge Rd. in Atlanta. He has received our information packet and was recently visited by a few very enthusiastic customers on our behalf.

However, health food stores can receive upwards of a hundred requests a week by vendors and brokers hoping to get their lines on the shelves so the competition is steep. To increase the likelihood that our line will be accepted, those who wish to be able to purchase the products locally will need to contact Asaiah directly by phone or in person to place a request. Simply ask him to seriously consider carrying the line. Qhemet is pronounced KIM MET. Asaiah is pronounced EYE Sigh Yah. He's available in the afternoon and can be reached at (404) 320-3336. The Return to Eden management team makes their purchasing decisions in October so we don't have much time.

Irrespective of the outcome of this drive, I would like to personally thank you all for spreading the word around town. As a result, the metro Atlanta area is now home to QB's 3rd largest customer base in the country! I know the products will do as well at a retailer there as they've done at the Brooklyn and Chicago locations where they continue to sell out within days of their arrival.

If the news is good, we'll be sure to announce it on the homepage in the coming weeks!*
Warmest Regards,Qhemet Biologics

Update
***********************Good Morning!
I wanted to thank you all for your efforts thus far*in bringing the QB line to Atlanta!

I*contacted Return to Eden yesterday and was told*that Asaiah is no longer the buyer, the contact person is now Danielle who can be reached at (404) 320-3336. Ask her to seriously consider carrying the line. Qhemet is pronouncedKIM MET.If the news is good,*look for an*announcement on the homepage in the*coming weeks!Warmest Regards,Qhemet Biologics

I got the e-mail 2. I need 2 get on the ball & call but my concern is that they'll always b sold out & I still will have 2 order it online. :perplexed

Back