Attempting Color Pulse tonight!

isawstars

I am going to try L'oreal's Color Pulse tonight! It's a hair color mousee that is supposedly very gentle. It comes out in 8-10 washes and does NOT contain any ammonia OR peroxide. This will be the closest thing I have ever done to dying. I have heard on this board that it doesn't work and someone else said that it dried their hair out.

After rinsing the mousse out can I put a little conditioner in my hair and rinse it out? Or will that be washing the color out?

The last thing I want is dry hair... Wish me luck

Um, I hope it works for you cause it sure as h*ll didn't work for me!!!!

I tried this when it first came out, I dont remember the color, but it was an orangy copper. Didn't work. I left if on EXTRA long too. Didn't work. Waste of money. I don't know why it didn't work but I recommend saving your money AND hair. By the way, I see your from charlotte too! Shout out to ya! Do you go to uncc?

shellzfoshizzle said:
Um, I hope it works for you cause it sure as h*ll didn't work for me!!!!

I tried this when it first came out, I dont remember the color, but it was an orangy copper. Didn't work. I left if on EXTRA long too. Didn't work. Waste of money. I don't know why it didn't work but I recommend saving your money AND hair. By the way, I see your from charlotte too! Shout out to ya! Do you go to uncc?

No I don't attend UNCC but I have A LOT of friends who do. I am currently attending school in Virginia. Are you a UNCC student?

Kristen
Have you done the color pulse yet? I'm interested in this also. I love the plum-the one that Kelly has in that ad. I hope everything goes okay.

Sorry, ladies! I wasn't able to try it out tonight! My best friend was going to help me and something came up... so we put it off for tomorrow, thursday night. I'm positive I will do it tomorrow night with or without her help because I have absolutely no plans for tomorrow :grin:

Kristenxdollface,

Yes, I go to UNCC. It's Thursday night...I'm curious to know how your hair dying job went with the color pulse stuff....let us know, let us know!

Easily application but the color doesnt show that well accept in light but it does depend on how light your hair.

Depending on how dark your hair is, the color may not show, which is why some users say that the product doesn't work. Pretty much the same as all/most semi-permanent colors.

Back