Attention All Pibbs 512 Owners

anybody wanna scan the manual for me?I need to take this bad boy apart put I'm not sure which parts come off.(I didn't put it together)

anybody wanna scan the manual for me?I need to take this bad boy apart put I'm not sure which parts come off.(I didn't put it together)
It comes in two pieces- the hood and the stand. Have someone hold the stand while you carefully pull the hood off of the stand. You can twist to make the stand able to go up and down- push the top of the stand down and twist to tighten it so that it will stay short. HTH :)

Is the Pibbs a good purchase/investment for someone with SL hair?

Absolutely, Girl. I'm shoulder length. I bought mine in March and couldn't be happier. Anyway, think about it... your hair is only gonna get longer. I say it's a great investment for hair long enough to put on a roller. :party:

:bump: :bump: :bump: PLEASE ladies post pictures under your dryer with large rollers, I'm getting ready to buy this pibbs 514. Ladies who have Pibbs 512 and 514 please share pictures of you under the dryer. Trying to see what size rollers will fit.

I have the 512. Sometimes I use the Black(2.5in.) and Green(3in) it's a snug fit but i get them in there. Usually I use the Gray(2in.) and Black and they fit fine.

Bumping.
I'm currently at WL (not full) and am trying to decide between the 512 and 514. Do any WL or MBL ladies have the 512, and if so, what is your drying time? I stopped rollersetting because it takes me 4+ hours to dry under my crappy dryer (and even then I'm still damp,) so I've been flatironing and my hair looks awful and I'm losing all my length :(

Bumping.
I'm currently at WL (not full) and am trying to decide between the 512 and 514. Do any WL or MBL ladies have the 512, and if so, what is your drying time? I stopped rollersetting because it takes me 4+ hours to dry under my crappy dryer (and even then I'm still damp,) so I've been flatironing and my hair looks awful and I'm losing all my length :(
I have the 512. It usually takes an hour or less to dry-if I sit under it the whole time ( I have a habit of getting up and doing other stuff then getting back under )

Back