Attention Target Shoppers!!!!!!!

KathyMay

Run don't walk to your nearest Target, they are having a sale on hair products I stocked up on S-Curl and Lustersilk's Right On Instant Mositurizering Spray. The 8 oz bottle of S Curl was only $1.07 and the Right On Spray was only $.32. Yes that is it. They also had some At One Hair products on sale for $1.50, Care Free Curl products start at $1.07 like the S-Curl spray. Being the PJ that I am I grab all 10 of the Right On spay bottles and grabbed 3 bottles of S-Curl!!!!

jainygirl

Thanks KathyMay :D. I'm not supposed to be buying anything else but ummm.... no one has to know :look:. Besides how can i pass up trying out a new moisturizing spray when the price is so dang cheap :trampoline: -- jainygirl

miracle

They also have Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil on sale for $0.49 and At One With Nature Leave-In Conditioner for $0.89!!!!! Great buys!:)

lovelymissyoli

IS THIS AT EVERY TARGET???? Okay...sorry for shouting but I would love to get some S-Curl...especially for $1.07!!! I'm heading out the door now...seriously! :)

ETA: Okay so I went...I didn't find a thing. Some items had price cut backs, but they weren't products I would buy and half of the stuff that had price cut backs still seemed like regular priced items ($4.99). I'm going to check again on Friday.

Last edited:

Allandra

I'm still using my bottle of SCurl that I purchased back in October. I've barely put a dent in it as of yet. So I know there won't be a need for me to stock up. :)

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
I wished the Target near my school carried all that. I would have cleaned out the S-Curl like a fool. But the Target near my school cut back on most of the got2b So Smooth line. I was tempted to purchase it but I wasn't wowed by the emergency creme.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
nyc_beauty said:
how do u use the Lustersilk's Right On Instant Mositurizering Spray.

I bought 8 bottles of it. They were 16 cents a piece. That should last me a while. I bought the S-curl activator gel for 67 cents. I was in PJ heaven!!

The Right on can be used as a moisturizer after washing or anytime. It's great for softening up newgrowth to aid in stretching relaxers. I like to spray on glycerin based products when I know I am going to wear my hair up which is 95% of the time anyway!