Attn Naturals:Combine Suave Anti-Frizz and Avocado Oil for a leave in!!

sunshyne_krissy

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp163505_333181_sespider/suave_professionals/healthy_curls_anti_frizz_cream.htm

Suave Professionals Healthy Curls Anti-Frizz Cream and Pure 100% Avocado Oil are two cheepie products that work GREAT together.

This is for all you PJ's out there who are natural.. I recently went to walmart and I came across this suave product. I don't believe this is a new product but it was my first time seeing it. Y'all know where they have the latina skin care products? Some walmarts have it, some don't...but I was passing that section and found me some avocado oil in a little 4-5 ounce bottle. They also had VIRGIN castor oil, eucaliptus oil, rosemary EO, and a few others. I was like HOT DIGGITY JACKPOT!!!! So I grabbed the Avocado oil along with my Suave Product and went home to try it.

My hair is currently in cornrows under a wig until the end of April when I braid extention up again. So last night i undid my cornrows and applied a hefty spritz of warm water to soften/prepare my hair for combing then I applied the Suave Anti-Frizz while lightly combing with my fingers and a k-kutter. immediately after applying that to each section of hair I poured a quarter size amnt of the avocado oil in my palm, rubbed it together and distributed throught each sectiong my hair concentrating heavily on the bulk of my demarcation line and my ends (since I have not yet BC'd I have 6 inches of new growth and 6-7 inches of str8 ends so moisture is not negotiable at this point). After I braided my cornrows up I applied a small amount of avocado oil on my ends.
I was overall impressed with how soft my hair was, during and after I was done rebraiding my cornrows. I dont know about yall but I have experienced some terrible side effects when combining a conditioner and an oil. EXAMPLE: ELASTA QP OIL RECOVERY AND COCONUT OIL TOGETHER SUCKS IMO!!! With that product my hair was so hard and crunchy after it dried. BUT I will definitly keep my suave and avocado oil in mind when I am low on funds but need a great product that can keep up with the moisture my hair needs. Avocado oil is now a staple!!!!!!!!!

Suave Professionals Healthy Curls Anti-Frizz Cream

Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Lanolin, Glycerin, Stearamidopropyl, Dimethylamine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyethylcellulose, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut), Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Honey Extract