Aubrey Organic

Loves Harmony

OMG! I am in love with the AO GPB conditioner and the Rosa Mosqueta Conditioner. I use the AO GPB for prepooing for about 15 minute under a heating cap then i proceed to detangle. When i say the comb just glide through my hair with no tangles. :drunk: Then i shampoo my hair with Aphogee shampoo after i shampoo i pour a black tea rinse over my hair. Once i add the black tea to my hair i add the AO RM on top. I leave the conditioner on for 15 minutes then sit under a hair dryer. I am so loving my hair now. I no longer need to place a leave in on my hair since it is so moist. I now found my staple conditioners that i can purchase on ground. Yay

Seal with grapeseed oil.

Do anyone else use these products?

ETA: 4b natural hair

melissa-bee

Yeah,
I used the GPB yesterday. That conditioner just solves all my problems.
somebody makes a thread about AO conditioners at least once a month, lol.

Queenmickie

Always thinking about my next hairstyle.
That's it! I just ordered some from Vitacost. I have been hearing about the GPB for months now. I got the lavender/ylang ylang. Do you guys use the the scented ones or the original?

NicWhite

I think Aubrey Organics makes the most wonderful, natural conditioners ever. As long as they make these products, I will purchase.

I also add a little aloe vera juice in a separate bottle. Gives me added shine and my hair feels smoother.

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
AO GPB is the bomb..I like it. After I use up the other AO Conditioners I have, it will become my staple DC. White Camellia is a close second...

Last edited:

ChasingBliss

I love Aubrey too...but didnt they remove the Organics part? They were one of the brands accused of making it appear that they had organic ingredients I believe. I dont care though I love love love it.

Meemee6223

I used hsr last night. I love it. It always makes my hair feel extremely moisturized and makes detangling in the shower a breeze.

XXXtacy

AOHR

Tried the ayuvedic conditioners, marshmallow, sea moss, you name it. Most of the AO conditioners especially Honeysuckle rose make all my problems go away.

Love it.:worship2:

Cherokee-n-Black

I have the Rosa Mosqueta but haven't cracked it open yet. I was going to buy GPB GBP? The one with the G, P, and B in the name, but passed because it was essentially the same ingredients as Rosa Mosqueta. But wow, OP, your reggie made me tired! I suppose if your hair is that moist, it's worth it, but lawd! :lol:

ToSelahWithLove

Yep... GPB and HSR are my staple conditioners and I've been consistently using them for almost 3 years now. Under my steamer they're even more beneficial to my hair. LOVE! Never tried Rosa Mosqueta tho... Idt I've seen it in the Vitamin Shoppe where I buy the other two.

Finding those were godsends though, because it curbed any budding pjism I had when I started on this journey.. no need to buy new conditioners when I have two that work wonders!

ms.blue

My hair love AOGPB. My issue is that the vitamin shoppe by me doesn't carry it so I order from amazon or vitacost.

FoxxyLocs

I get mine from whole foods. The only one I've tried is HSR, which I like just, but I have to doctor it up a bit to get the best results. I still buy it because I like the ingredients. I just bought WC but I haven't used it yet.

Loves Harmony

Cherokee-n-Black said:
I have the Rosa Mosqueta but haven't cracked it open yet. I was going to buy GPB GBP? The one with the G, P, and B in the name, but passed because it was essentially the same ingredients as Rosa Mosqueta. But wow, OP, your reggie made me tired! I suppose if your hair is that moist, it's worth it, but lawd! :lol:

Lol lol .......

lamaria211

I have the exact 2 AO conditioners you mentioned GPB and Rosa Mosqueta and i loooove them both definate staples even for a pj like me

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Ao is my go to line for conditioner....all of the following are in regular rotation:
GPB
HSR
WC
IN

silenttullip

hehe yea most of us use them especially gpb and honeysuckle rose
I love the bga but folk sleep on that one its for protein

virtuenow

Aubrey GPB is simply the best. As far as I'm concerned it is the only conditioner. March will be my one year anniversary of my introduction to AO GPB and one year of consistent use going strong :). Wow, never thought I'd enjoy washing my hair so much :).

Last edited:

Raine054

How are you ladies applying the conditioner so you don't use the entire bottle? I applied on dry hair and the stuff is so thick that I almost used the entire bottle.

southerncitygirl

ladies, i dilute my condish with filtered water cause its so thick i would say for every 6-8 ounces dilute with 3-4 ounces water to thin it out. it lasts awhile for me this way. keep your empty bottles or buy an empty one from the beauty supply to thin it out.

Last edited:

Aggie

You girls make me sick :lol:, now I have to get the rosa mosquetta too, geesh!

Can someone describe the smell of the rosa mosquetta to me please. I read some reviews on the smell that was not compelling enough for me to purchase. Please confirm/deny if this is true.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Raine054 Usually, I spritz my dry hair with water or Oyin's Juices & Berries, then I slater an AO conditioner on my dry hair in sections. The method works well for me and all my strands are covered. :)

And my sister wife virtuenow already sang the praises of GPB! Thanks girl. lol