Aubrey Organic

coolsista-paris

umm, I'm still shopping :look:

There are 737 products on sale and I'm going through them 1 by 1 to make sure I don't miss anything. :lol:

I will probably complete my order late this evening.

faithVA : nooooo! you have patience lol But i guess for hair we all do huh.

hope you make your mind with all that. my head would go wild

faithVA

I finally placed my order today. It only took me 7 days but it was worth the wait. With the sale things were 20% off. Then today they sent me a coupon for 10% off. So I am glad that I waited.

I ordered 2 things of vitamins which original would have cost me $60+ but they only cost me $40. So with the money I saved with that, plus the extra 10% I was able to get 2 White Camellia's and 1 GPB and an ayurvedic soap bar. The entire order was $60 with free shipping which is less than what it would have cost me to just buy the 2 vitamins.

So I will try to work my purchases around the Vitamin Shoppes sales. Next time I will add some oils and other times and stock up.

virtuenow

@faithVA where did you order from? It looks like Vitaglo is the lowest $6.68 per bottle. Plus their large castor & jojoba oils are only $5 & 14. Aloe vera gel is the lowest at Vitacost, 16 oz for $5. I need to make my order today. I only have one more wash/DC left & have to cut open my bottles to get it! I was looking at the different flavored GPB's (Rosemary Peppermint and Lavender) but I decline seeing that denatured alcohol is the second ingredient (weird)-- and you guys schooled me on that w/threads http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=556591.

faithVA

[USER=10150 said:
virtuenow[/USER];15452027]@faithVA where did you order from? It looks like Vitaglo is the lowest $6.68 per bottle. Plus their large castor & jojoba oils are only $5 & 14. Aloe vera gel is the lowest at Vitacost, 16 oz for $5. I need to make my order today. I only have one more wash/DC left & have to cut open my bottles to get it! I was looking at the different flavored GPB's (Rosemary Peppermint and Lavender) but I decline seeing that denatured alcohol is the second ingredient (weird)-- and you guys schooled me on that w/threads http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=556591.

I ordered from the Vitamin Shoppe. The conditioners where $7.11 at Vitaglo, the shampoos where $6.68. And Vitaglo doesn't have my vitamins. Even though some things may be cheaper at Vitaglo I like the $25 min for free shipping at the Vitamin Shoppe as well as earning points which in the long run will save me more money.

If I were just ordering hair products it might make sense to shop at Vitaglo but I like to purchase all of my wellness products at one time. Over a year's time I think I will save more money getting all of my purchases at the Vitamin Shoppe, if that makes sense.

HanaKuroi

I am going to pour my Ao into a 32oz pump that had oyin hair dew in it. I just have to remove the label and find my dymo to make a new one. I cannot keep fooling with this thick conditioner and trying to get it out of the bottles.

Saving my wen pump bottles too!

winona

RegaLady said:
Why did I come up in here?:ohwell:

Dang Gina. I just got finished saying how I like the conditioners but hate the fight to get it out the bottle

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I am going to pour my Ao into a 32oz pump that had oyin hair dew in it. I just have to remove the label and find my dymo to make a new one. I cannot keep fooling with this thick conditioner and trying to get it out of the bottles.

Saving my wen pump bottles too!

Dang Gina. I just got finished saying how I like the conditioners but hate the fight to get it out the bottle

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

HanaKuroi and winona, I buy pumps from Sally's and place those in my bottles. Last time I checked (about a year ago), they had long stem and short stem pumps. Long stem fit in my Kenra moisturizing conditioner liter and the short stem fits in Oyin HH and things of the like.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
@divachyk It gave my hair a very moisturized feel and seemed to effect each strand, my hair felt heavier as I washed it out.
I had read a review and someone said that it made their hair feel greasy (I presume the person had type 1 or 2 hair) and I could see how one could say that but on my type 4b, my hair just felt protected (not in a silicone kind of way:nono:).
It has wheat germ oil which I love and use in some form during each wash rosa mosqueta oil - the combination I think has extra moisturizing properties:grin:

Last edited:

Aggie

Nix08, you know I am trying to recover as a PJ and here you come with such an awesome review of the AORM. I have deliberately staying away from it, now you make me want to add it to my shopping cart again.

~sigh~

hair4romheaven

AO GPB & WC are my staples. I use no other DC. I don't have patience to play in other products. LOL I need to get some more AOWC. Going to get it from vita-cost.

Dayjoy

Old School Member
AOWC made my mother :shocked: today. I slathered it on sections of DD's shampooed hair and was able to comb right through with minimal tangling. She had been wearing a puff for two days and her hair tangles like nobody's business. This stuff has truly changed our hair day experience. I'm getting the HSR and RM next. Maybe I'll check out the GPB too.

winona

[USER=201322 said:
divachyk[/USER];15468917]HanaKuroi and winona, I buy pumps from Sally's and place those in my bottles. Last time I checked (about a year ago), they had long stem and short stem pumps. Long stem fit in my Kenra moisturizing conditioner liter and the short stem fits in Oyin HH and things of the like.

Just making sure. You don't find the HSR too thick to pump? It barely comes out the bottle when I am shaking llke crazy:perplexed

pookaloo83

I dc'd with HSR today. I always do every week. Then I alternate with the GPB. My hair always feels heavy and moisturized afterwards. I can't imagine ululating another conditioner. Been using it for almost a year now.

Sent from my iPhone 4s