AUBREY ORGANICS HAS A NEW CONDITIONER FOR DRY HAIR

SherryLove

It's part of his Aloe Essence line.....Like the ingredients in all of his other products, the ingredients in this productlook very impressive.....I am dying to try it, but my budget prohibits me from buying it right now...
has anyone tried it yet??????

..... Rich, moisturizing conditioner helps strengthen hair fiber while nourishing and revitalizing dry or damaged hair.
Made with 80% organic ingredients
Replenishes lost moisture and adds body and softness
Mends damaged areas of hair fiber with oat protein
Improves texture with rich, organic shea butter and organic evening primrose and Rosa Mosqueta® oils
The perfect conditioner to follow Aubrey's Aloe EssenceTM Moisturizing Shampoo for Dry Hair and Revitalizing Shampoo for Damaged/Treated Hair

INGREDIENTS: Pure Organic Aloe Vera (not from concentrate), Organic Orange Pith Juice, Coconut Fatty Acid Cream Base, Carrageenan, Oat Protein, Organic Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Rosa Mosqueta® Rose Hip Seed Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Pink Grapefruit Oil, Organic Lavender Oil, Organic Ylang Ylang Oil, Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E).

SherryLove

Re: AUBREY ORGANICS HAS A NEW CONDITIONER FOR DRY

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
WOW! That does sound good.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know... i cannot wait to get some extra cash.....

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
So, who is selling it?

[/ QUOTE ]

well, i have not seen it in the vitaminshoppe yet. I will most likely wait until they get it because the prices on the AO site are a bit too high......

OneShinyface

I have the shampoo and conditioner. My preference is the Jojoba & Aloe conditioner, because I prefer more slip.

ubavka123

I've tried it. I bought it last week after having much success with the GPB (love that!). I like the smell of GPB personally, but this new one doesn't smell too nice. It has lemon and clover which make a strange combination of scents--very slightly, but not overpoweringly funky. I let hubby take a whiff of it and he was like "whew!" and I have to agree. When I use it, I follow up with something with a nicer smell. As far as performance, I wasn't as pleased with it as I was with the GPB. I have AMAZING results with the GPB, with this, nothing spectacular. I have 4a/b relaxed hair, by the way. I think I am going to use it for CO washes and follow up with something nicer smelling as a final rinse.

ubavka123

By the way, I paid 9.75 here at a local natural foods store. Is this cheaper than Aubrey's price?

Divastate

Looks good but for some reason I've never been fond of the way any of Aubrey's stuff smells. Let us know what you think once you try it.

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
ubavka123 said:
I've tried it. I bought it last week after having much success with the GPB (love that!). I like the smell of GPB personally, but this new one doesn't smell too nice. It has lemon and clover which make a strange combination of scents--very slightly, but not overpoweringly funky. I let hubby take a whiff of it and he was like "whew!" and I have to agree. When I use it, I follow up with something with a nicer smell. As far as performance, I wasn't as pleased with it as I was with the GPB. I have AMAZING results with the GPB, with this, nothing spectacular. I have 4a/b relaxed hair, by the way. I think I am going to use it for CO washes and follow up with something nicer smelling as a final rinse.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for the review.....

GoingBack

It sounds like a good product, however I am on a spending restriction right now. I wanted to try the Jojoba and Aloe line first. Has anyone tried that yet? What did you think about it?

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
kitty18 said:
It sounds like a good product, however I am on a spending restriction right now. I wanted to try the Jojoba and Aloe line first. Has anyone tried that yet? What did you think about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

the AO J&A conditioner is my fav conditioner. it leaves my hair soft and moisturized with good slip....i just wish AO would place it in larger bottles. they only sell it in 4 oz bottles. It has a soft creamy consistency.......

godzooki

I love AO J&A and GPB! I want to try this one but I'm trying to wait and see if they put it on the shelves so I don't have to pay shipping.

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!

Sounds really good Sherry. Thanks for sharing! The ingredients sound great...but I am on a self Pj challenge after failing so miserably on the last one. When I am off of this...I will be out to get some!

GoingBack

[ QUOTE ]
SherryLove said:
[ QUOTE ]
kitty18 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

the AO J&A conditioner is my fav conditioner. it leaves my hair soft and moisturized with good slip....i just wish AO would place it in larger bottles. they only sell it in 4 oz bottles. It has a soft creamy consistency.......

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Sherrylove! I am definitely going to order it before the summer is over.