Aubrey Organics -- Island Butter Shampoo (Review)

jainygirl

Hair type: 4a/b (relaxed)
I finally got around to trying the Aubrey organics Islands Naturals (Island Butter Shampoo) and i have to say that although i have shot down EVERY shampoo that i have reviewed on this site EXCEPT for CON
....that this shampoo does give a nice amount of slip
not the same amount of slip that i'm used to but nice enough for me to shampoo without keeping my "safety bottle" of CON within reach in case of a tangle emergency. I didnt have to use my CON at all.

The AO was really nice. The only drawbacks were that it didnt give a big amount of suds--which they are nice enough to let you know on the packaging. They tell you to do a second shampoo for more suds. The second drawback is that although my hair felt nice, i think that my scalp could have been a little cleaner. I didnt see anything, but i had that "almost clean" not totally clean feel. The scent is nice, kinda like a floral/candy scent. On a scale from 1- 5 I would give this Shampoo a 3.5

The Aubrey Organics Gpb has been reviewed many times on this board and all i wanna add to those reviews is that it's all true. This is an EXCELLENT light protein conditioner. It has slip and doesnt feel heavy. Left it on for 5 minutes and rinsed. My hair strands do feel stronger. Anyway, that's it for me -- enjoy
- jainygirl