Aug 1 2 3 4 5 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Greetings Mighty Weekend Hair Warriors!:bud:

Month 8 of our HHJ's!:brainy:

5 Days to help YOU stay on track and meet all YOUR Hair Goals.:brainfog:

Grab that Shampoo, that Conditioner, that Oil, that Tea, that Buttas' that Rice Water and let's get busy!:poke"

So, What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Enjoying my happy head of hair! My hair has been so moisturized from using the shea butter that I almost forgot to moisturize mid-week because my hair didn't really need it. I still moisturized and sealed my hair yesterday and today in order to keep the habit up. This is no time to slack. lol

SATURDAY
- Scalp treatment:
Nizoral shampoo
- Cowash: Camille Rose Caramel Cowash
- Moisturize & Seal: Coconut oil and shea butter
- Air dry stretched in braids

Last edited:

GGsKin

I washed my hair on Tuesday- Shampood with Redken Cleansing Cream. DC with CR Coconut Water Penetrating Treatment and used the black castor oil leave-in from Shea Moisture. I sealed with whipped Shea butter and put some twists in.

I'm gonna see if I can carve out some time between this evening and Sunday morning, to install some twists with Marley hair.

weavepat

Saturday:
  • pre-poo with olaplex no. 2 for about an hour. then detangle with a slippy conditioner.
  • wash with a TBD sulfate shampoo, then DC with a sukesh ayurveda gloss, rinse then apply ayurvedic tea as a leave in
  • I managed to maintain a roller set this week, but I don't want hair on my neck for the rest of the summer so I'm going back to twists.
  • I'll use cantu's shea butter leave in and oyin's hair dew. honey handmade's strengthening butter on the last 2 to 3 inches of my ends.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Depends on if the water treatment arrives before 3pm.

Cleanse with Nature’s Ego Chebe detox shampoo

ProteinTreatment with Moremo water treatment

Moisture DC with Camille Rose Oud Rich Infusion moisture treatment (steam)

Leave in Natures Ego rice water leave in to dry in big twists. Twist the front of my hair with SSI Tahiti Cocktail sorbet and bun the back.

If Moremo doesn’t arrive , I’ll use NaturesEgo Cassia and Banana treatment

Rozlewis

I usually do my hair on Saturday, but decided to spend the day shopping and put my hair off till today.

Pre-poo: Annabelles Pre-poo treatment
Poo: Pureology Moisture Shampoo
DC: TGIN Honey DC under heat for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelles/Oil/Naturelle Grow
Air Dry Cream: Pureology
Moisture: Annabelles
Seal: Annabelles Oil

discodumpling

3:30 on a Sunday Afternoon and I'm just getting it in. My hair has really taken a back seat to summer fun this year. It's a good thing I DC almost religiously in the winter...makes up for the slack times!
Wash: Hask Cactus Water
DC: Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt...I'm under the dryer for a bit. But Sunday dinner won't grill itself so I'll be DCing for the rest of the day. Might not wash out my DC until Monday morning before work.

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
So far it has been a busy weekend, so I may not do anything. My hair is currently stretched and in a side bun. I will probably M&S, then put it back in a bun.

I changed my mind. Even though my scalp doesn’t care for it, I’m doing an overnight pre-poo. My ends are drier than usual.

Tonight:
Pre-poo: APB Spinach mask

Tomorrow:
Shampoo: Sirod Naturals Soapnut Shampoo
DC: NaturelleGrow Sweet Greens
Style: Blowdry and bun. Hair will be slathered with Shea butter.

Last edited:

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I added some Bumble and Bumble Invisible Oil prepoo mask but my hair still feel dry and tangly. I'm about to add some conditioner to do see if that helps with the detangling more. Then I'll shampoo, DC, and put my hair up for a phony pony.

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
I changed my mind. Even though my scalp doesn’t care for it, I’m doing an overnight pre-poo. My ends are drier than usual.

Tonight:

Tomorrow:

Tonight:

Tomorrow:

I didn’t blowdry and bun. My hair is in five plaits under wig.