Aug 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

discodumpling

It's going DOWN right now ladies!
I'm finally under the dryer with my Aphogee!!
Hair started screaming at me and bugging out and im so sorry it takes all of that for me to get in line!
Wash: A clarifying poo with V05' Kiwi Lime
DC: Hard core old school Aphogee
DC: In shower Shea Moisture Manuka Mafura
Leavein: KCKT
Gel: Eco Olive Oil

Air dry at an all day family BBQ.
Enjoy y'all weekends!

vevster

Shampoo 1 Authentic Beauty Concept poo for dry hair
Shampoo 2 Naturelle Grow Indian rose clay cleansing cream

Deep conditioning: tried to use Ouidads melt down extreme repair- it’s garbage had to switch to Miche’s Strengthen.

Styling
Obia’s Curl Hydrator spray
Obia’s Curl Hydrator spray
Design essentials daily moisturizer and styling mousse with
Melanin’s hair oil in the back

naturalyogini

Shampooed with C&P Ayurvedic shampoo
DC with Hennasooq Hibiscus mask.
Made the mistake of cowashing with Crownned Hairdration DC. Sucked all of the moisture out of my hair.
Used saffiyahbotanicals cowash.
Twisted with Saffiyahbotanicals Shea leave in, Especiallyhair Moisture Foundation and saffiyahbotanicals curly pudding.

Hoping for the best or I'm going turban tomorrow.

KenyafromCT

Love this thread. Makes me be intentional in my hair palms for the week. I think I may oil overnight. With a Difeel oil that I bought earlier. I also bought a biotin conditioner but it may be too strengthening. I have to be careful with protein. Is biotin a protein? Sorry for the silly question! I may return it.

-Oil hair with the Difeel JBCO - overnight
-Pre poo with DIY flax seed rinse. I’ll boil them in parsley water that I make. Sit under steamer.
-I may do a onion and garlic rinse.
-Shampoo and condition. I usually use @soultanicals but I want to try out my Sunny Isle extra drk shampoo and deep conditioner that I bought from TJM last month. Sit under dryer.
-LCO after a leave in and my diy oil.
-Place 2 twists in hair

I may blow dry on cool hair for a basic length check. I have used a blow dryer on my hair since January or 2019.

Attachments

• DEF5B57A-DEDC-414F-9E25-48EC6CD24025.jpeg
    DEF5B57A-DEDC-414F-9E25-48EC6CD24025.jpeg
    22 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
On Sunday I washed my hair.

I applied Awapuhi wild ginger to one section to see how it would cleanse. On the other three sections I washed with Tangles and Beyond Brazlian Whipped Shampoo, then rinsed all sections and then shampoo'd again with Keracare Curl Essence Moisturizing Shampoo.

Conditioned with Nurcreations Dream cream conditioning treatment.

Applied Curl Origin Hydrating Leave in and Hydrating Curl serum. Detangled and put my hair in twists. Trying to stretch for Friday.

KenyafromCT

For those who make your own DIY hair sprays and oils. I’m having an issue with clogging of the spray mechanism once I add powders. All bottles seem to be too thin to allow passage of powders etc. any ideas on where to find spray bottles that don’t clog?

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I didn't intend to but I sorta gave myself a new hairstyle. Couldn't sleep Sunday night so I detangled my hair and put it into twists. Put those twists into 2 French braids yesterday and will pin up the ends when I go out for errands.
I really like it. Now I want to get some flowers and clips to use to decorate the style. I also want to try to add hair to the twists so that the ends don't look so stringy since I'm still growing up the texlax.

Sunday
Moisturizer:
Yaya Creations Chébé Creme
Sealant: Yaya Creations Chébé Butter
Detangled with the Tangle Teezer for Type 4 hair on damp hair.

KenyafromCT

Love this thread. Makes me be intentional in my hair palms for the week. I think I may oil overnight. With a Difeel oil that I bought earlier. I also bought a biotin conditioner but it may be too strengthening. I have to be careful with protein. Is biotin a protein? Sorry for the silly question! I may return it.

-Oil hair with the Difeel JBCO - overnight
-Pre poo with DIY flax seed rinse. I’ll boil them in parsley water that I make. Sit under steamer.
-I may do a onion and garlic rinse.
-Shampoo and condition. I usually use @soultanicals but I want to try out my Sunny Isle extra drk shampoo and deep conditioner that I bought from TJM last month. Sit under dryer.
-LCO after a leave in and my diy oil.
-Place 2 twists in hair

I may blow dry on cool hair for a basic length check. I have used a blow dryer on my hair since January or 2019.
Bump. Anyone use this before?

colorful_coils

For those who make your own DIY hair sprays and oils. I’m having an issue with clogging of the spray mechanism once I add powders. All bottles seem to be too thin to allow passage of powders etc. any ideas on where to find spray bottles that don’t clog?
I've never found a bottle that doesn't clog when I use powders. What I used to do was let the powders sit in a nut milk bag in some hot water. After some hours, I would take out the bag and add oils to the water, then transfer that to the spray bottle. Hope that helps!

GGsKin

Monday night, I detangled my hair with SSI Apricot & Illipe Softening Milk and baggied overnight. On Tuesday, I washed my hair:

Cleanse: clay mix using a variety of clays, SAA, hibiscus tea and a dash of ACV, left on for 1hr, while I watched some Aussie MAFS.
DC: SSI Juicy Curls Hair Mask in the shower.
Style: UFD Curly Magic and Jell-o Shot for a wash and go.
Diffused for 20-30mins before tying down for bed.