Aug 18 19 20 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
SUNDAY:
Pre-Poo: J.Monique Spinach & Wheatgrass DC'er (couple hours plastic cap)
Cleanse: Texture Me Naturals "Cleanse me Gently"
Treat: Cathy Howse UBH (over tea rinse) *under dryer 20 minutes
DC: Kindred Butters Joe's Joe Coffee DC'er (over black coffee rinse) *dryer 20 minutes*
Apply Leave-In: Soultanicals Knot Glide
Heavy Seal: Various Cremes, Buttters, Oils

guyaneseyankee

I'm wearing a puff now (Friday at work). I have a party to attend and I want to stretch my hair to sport a fro. Only thing, is it's at 7pm (after work). Trying to squeeze getting ready and taking the dog out to be back into town by 7pm. (stressful)
After tonight, I'll probably pre-poo with my red palm oil and steam my hair. I just want to make sure that my hair is highty moisturized given the dye job I did two weeks ago. And back into my puff. No manipulation

I feel my hair is growing nicely. Thick and healthy. December, I plan to straighten with the Thermal Wonder kit. Anxiously waiting for that.

Allandra

Well, my simple little regimen is still working out great for me.

*pre-shampoo treatment
*cleanse
*light condition
*moisturize
*air dry

ETA: I updated my avatar picture. My hair is about 2 inches long. It's very curly, so the picture definitely doesn't show my true length. I usually part it on the left side and comb it with my fingers and viola, all done.

Last edited:

Smiley79

Taking out my quick weave:D
Doing an aloe vera pre-poo with emphasis on my scalp
Shampoo with my Alopecia Bar from Marcella Herbal
Deep Condition with Mielle Organics (gonna pump it up with some EOs)
Leave-In with Nefertiti Leave In
Air Dry, loose twists and then protective style with wigs.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Tonight:
Scalp: Coconut/castor with fenugreek and rosemary EO. May also do AVJ/gel

Tomorrow:
Henna. For the first time in forever. Concentrating this on relaxed ends. heavy oiling natural hair to reduce the absorption on those parts. It's a kind of gloss as there is less henna and a large amount of oils. I used hemp, wheat germ, palm butter. Considering adding in some rice bran and castor. Also added in fenugreek powder for slip and easier wash out.

ACV rinse and mild cleanse with DIY black soap shampoo.

AVJ Rinse

DC with banana seaweed CONCOCTION

Mist with AVJ/glycerine/rose water mix

Seal with a combo of palm butter and various oils (probably hempseed jojoba and argan)

Rozlewis

Tonight:
Pre-poo:
Warm oil on scalp and Annabelles Pre-poo Treat on length under heat for 20 mins
Scalp treatment: Cantu ACV Rinse on scalp

Tomorrow:
Poo:
Kareacare Hydrating Detangling Poo
Mask: Annabelle's White Chocolate Mask for 10 mins
DC: Naturelle Grow's Natural Aloe and Avocado Dc under steam for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelles/Oil/Naturelle Grow
Heat protectant: Kenra Blow Dry Cream
Dry: Air dry 80% and blow dry on warm 100%

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Currently, pre-pooing overnight with ST Power to the Pre-Poo.

Tomorrow, I'll do the following:
-Exfoliate scalp with SE Scalp Pre-Cleanse Tx
-Cleanse with TMC Ancient Egyptian Poo
-DC with TMC Ancient Egyptian Mask
-LCOB with TMC Ancient Egyptian Condish, Twisting Gel, Ends Serum, and oil. Will seal ends with MHC Ms. Sophia's Grease

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Thursday
  • Prepoo overnight with mahabhringraj oil.
  • Prepare deep conditioner mix with 2 Tbs each Apretol Cinnamon and Rosemary Rinse Cream, Jane Carter Solution Nutrient Replenishing & Aubrey Organics Island Naturals original formula + 1Tbs Erba Organics stretch mark oil mix.
  • Prepare hair teas and steep overnight
Leave-in: 1Tbs rose petals + 1Tsp hibiscus petals in 8 oz boiling distilled water
Scalp Cleanser: 1Tsp Dr. Bronner Shikaikai rinse in 8 oz of Leave-in tea base

Friday
  1. Wash with Apretol Cinnamon and Rosemary shampoo. Rinse well.
  2. Apply scalp cleansing tea. Leave in for 3 minutes then rinse and towel blot.
  3. Apply conditioner mix then DC with heat for 20 minutes. Rinse well.
  4. Towel blot then apply Leave-in tea.
  5. LOC with Eden Body Works Peppermint Tea Tree Hair Oil, SM Low-Porosity Protein-Free Leave-in Detangler + Alaffia Everyday Shea unscented conditioner mix.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Tonight:
Scalp: Coconut/castor with fenugreek and rosemary EO. May also do AVJ/gel

Tomorrow:
Henna. For the first time in forever. Concentrating this on relaxed ends. heavy oiling natural hair to reduce the absorption on those parts. It's a kind of gloss as there is less henna and a large amount of oils. I used hemp, wheat germ, palm butter. Considering adding in some rice bran and castor. Also added in fenugreek powder for slip and easier wash out.

ACV rinse and mild cleanse with DIY black soap shampoo.

AVJ Rinse

DC with banana seaweed CONCOCTION

Mist with AVJ/glycerine/rose water mix

Seal with a combo of palm butter and various oils (probably hempseed jojoba and argan)

Wash day complete but I changed a few things:

Scalp was just fenugreek infused EVCO and fresh aloe gel

Hennaed relaxed ends for about 2 hrs and then on natural parts for about the last 45 mins. I added slippery elm to it to help with rinsing; no itching, shedding was minimal

Strained DC with a nylon and made the rinse out even smoother

Hair is clean, moist, soft very little shedding and I saw about 3 broken hairs :up:

Misseyl

Prepoo with oils and Cantu leave-in overnight
Wash with Cream of Nature Shampoo with Argan oil
Condition with Eden Body works natural hair masque
Apply As I Am leave-in and seal with sheabutter.
Apply SheaMoisture Curl and Style milk as styler.
Apply Jamaican Black Castor oil to my scalp and install bantu knots. Spray hair and scalp with Netwurks Hair Revitalizer Xcel-21.

Picked the Xcel 21 today, suppose to increase hair growth, stop split ends and breakage. I'll use this for three months before commenting on whether it works.:afro:

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
Hey guys, I bought two jars of BlueMagic hair grease lol. I washed my hair and set it in 10-12 bantu knots. I hope it looks good tomorrow ! $2.99 per jar. Then I saw it at Dollar General for $2.25.

I DC'ed with Hollywood Beauty Cholesterol. My hair is damp right now.

This is my first wash without glycerin saturated hair.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Scalp Treatment: Cantu ACV Root Rinse
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
DC: NurCreations Avocado Green Tea Conditioner
Post-wash: APB Matcha Green Tea Spray OR APB Daily Refresher Spray, QB CTDG, Soultanicals Sprung Coil Boosting Gelly
Changes!!!

Cleanse: Up North Naturals Clean Curls Cleanser
Post-wash: APB Daily Refresher Spray (with glycerin), QB CTDG, Soultanicals Sprung Coil Boosting Gelly