Aug 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Weekly Hair Cousins - Ya'll Get in Here! :hiya: .....:assimilate:

It's a New Week and New Hair Possibilities:love:

So....pull out that 'Poo, that DC'er, that Protein, that Moisture, that Oil, 'dem Herbs, 'dat Shea Butter and Get Busy!!!:giggle:

What are YOUR Weekly Hair Plans?

HealthyHair2020

Today
Prepoo: Neges Banda Chebe Prepoo
Shampoo: Adwoa Beauty Baomint Shampoo
Protein Treatment: CR Nangai and Tsubaki Protein Treatment
Leave-In: CR Coconut Water Leave-In
Cream: CR Aloe Whipped Butter Gel
Oil: Kreyol Essence HBCO Rosemary Mint

Going back to my twists this week. Getting tired of waiting a day for my hair to dry before putting in my twists so I might finally get the revair next month.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Earlier Today:
Pre-Poo: Neges Banda Ayurvedic Pre-Poo Treatment
Cleanse: APB's Whipped Cleansing Conditioner
Treat: Claudie's Protein Reconstructor
DC: My Honey Child's Olive You DC'er
Apply Leave-In: LOC

discodumpling

It's a lil stormy Sunday on the East Coast and I'm not leaving my house for nothing...except to play in the rain!
I got time t'day! So we will henna & DC.
Just mixed my henna
Henna pwdr + ACV + water +Olive Oil and a lil leftover black coffee. Cause why not?
be back to edit with my process.
12 noon and I finally got my mud on. I'll leave it in for at least 4 hrs...blasting with heat under the dryer periodically. .. watch my whole hairline be orange!‍♀️

Last edited:

OhTall1

On Thursday evening
  • Prepoo'd with aloe vera gel
  • Washed with Giovanni Smooth as Silk shampoo
  • DC'd under a heat cap with Eden Bodyworks natural deep conditioner
  • Camille Rose Honey Hydrate as leave in
  • Camille Rose Curl Maker as gel

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Probably going to wash my hair in twists this weekend because I should. Moisturize and seal and call it a day. Don't have any particular products to use in mind.
Well this didn't happen. :rolleyes: I really have to stop skipping wash days but I really was not in the mood to deal with it.
Trying out a new moisturizer to see if it can keep my hair soft. Still love the chébé cream and butter but want to change it up a bit. All I did was mist my hair with some distilled water and then moisturized and sealed my twists. Nice and easy.

Monday
Moisturize:
Camille Rose Naturals Coconut Water Leave-in
Seal: Yaya Creations Chébé Infused Oil

colorful_coils

Today
Prepoo: Henna + Cassia + Fenugreek Gloss (made with HH Peppermint Mask and C&P Rice Water and Bamboo Hair Rinse). Left in for about 2-3 hours.
Cowash: As I Am Itchy Scalp Cowash
Conditioner: adwoa beauty baomint deep conditioning treatment
Leave-In: SSI Baobab Fluffy Curls Leave-In
Curling Custard: Mielle Curl Sculpting Custard
Pomade: Curls Passion Fruit Curl Control Paste

Did a wash-n-go and put my hair in two buns. I have a lot of deep conditioners to work through, and they've been great for making my ayurvedic glosses. But I can't wait to go back to using just oils, honey, and aloe vera gel! I might keep the C&P Rinse in the mix because it adds slip and makes my fine hair feel even stronger.

HealthyHair2020

Today
Prepoo: Neges Banda Chebe Prepoo
Shampoo: Adwoa Beauty Baomint Shampoo
Protein Treatment: CR Nangai and Tsubaki Protein Treatment
Leave-In: CR Coconut Water Leave-In
Cream: CR Aloe Whipped Butter Gel
Oil: Kreyol Essence HBCO Rosemary Mint

Going back to my twists this week. Getting tired of waiting a day for my hair to dry before putting in my twists so I might finally get the revair next month.
Didn't use the Melanin Shampoo as my first cleanse and my scalp is hating me for it. Going to what was working next washday. Thinking I might need a more moisturizing shampoo to pair with it though.

Last edited:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Yesterday

Ambunu to cleanse

Negesbanda Chebe prepoo in the front and Ayurvedic prepoo in the back

Steam deep conditioned with SSI Juicy moisture shot with Sprouted Curlies Overnight banana mask on top.

Styled with SSI Tahiti Curling Custard and SSI Juicy Curls Styling gel for Washngo