Aug 24 25 26 27 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Ladies!:hiya:

Are Ya'll still Motivated to do this????? Come On Ya'll let's finish out 2018 strong.:theteam:
Ya'll know what to do to finish strong.:strong:

You have an Extra Day to Get it all Done.

I am counting on every Sister Up in Here to make it through 2018 this year Long & Strong. Healthy & Happy, Confident & Condition.

So, What are ya'lls Weekend Hair Plans?

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Overnight (Thursday):
PhytoSpecific Pre-Poo Hair Oil

Today:
Cleanse: She Scent It Pumpkin & White Chocolate Cleansing Conditioner
Reconstruct: Soultanicals Strand Repair @rileypak :kiss: (under Dryer)
Steam: Naturelle Grow Shea Butter & Madder Root DC'er (under Steamer)
Leave-In: DIY SB and Luster S-Curl, TMC Biotin Hair Oil
Air Dry

Last edited:

guyaneseyankee

I'm so excited on this hair journey. Thank you @IDareT'sHair for keeping this going.
All though I'm lazy during the week with my hair, I look forward to my weekend hair routine. I've been itching to straighten just to see my growth, but I know better with this humidity so..

I'll be washing, deep conditioning and detangling as usual. I am going to go through my strands with Uncle Funky's daughter Curly Magic Curl Activator.

(I'm definitely on to something as I don't wake up with bed head during the weekday mornings with product in my hair vs. no product and I have to wet every morning to avoid bed head)

Pulled in a puff.

I'm looking forward to a good trim in December cause my puff is looking raggedy and all kinds of extra hair on top in the crown area and shrunken hair in the back. But I'm pushing through it.

Rozlewis

Tonight:
Pre-poo: Annabelles Pre-Poo Treatment under heat for 20 mins

Tomorrow:
Shampoo: Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo with EO 2 x
DC: With something from Annabelles with steam for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelles/Oil/Mixed Chicks
Heat Protectant: Silk Elements
Styler: Shea Moisture Styling Foam
Style: Roller Set
Dry: Pibbs 60 mins

NJ11

I really need to trim. I have *stayed* with SSNs and splits despite healthy trims (a bit more than I intended last time but my hair felt great for about 5 minutes).

I assume that I'm off on my moisture - I need to get that under control because I end up cutting everything that I grow. That will be my focus for the rest of the year. Just in time, I guess for the approach of Fall and Winter...

I will trim on Sunday (my normal wash day).

sunflora

Flowah Powah
Taking out my twists as we speak!!! Hopefully I'll have time this weekend to:
Scalp massage with JBCO & tea tree
CLARIFY with Suave kiwi since SOMEBODY used grease when they braided my hair.
DC with QUA Organics
Add whatever leave in, seal and braid

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I bought some APB goodies to get my mind back in this hair game. Hopefully they come soon. I have neglected my hair for the past few weeks, but tomorrow I will give it some TLC by:

Prepoo/Detangle: Oils, water, etc.
Shampoo: Whatever I have on hand...right now Shea Moisture High Porosity
DC: Joico Moisture Recovery Balm (HG)
Moisturize/Leave In: whatever I have on hand because I ran out of APB Cupuacu :nono:
Seal: Shea butter mix

Aggie

Today I detangled and prepooed with some CFCG Hair and Scalp Spray with my diy Shea Butter blend, left on for about half an hour.

I detoxed my scalp and hair with Nairobi Detoxing shampoo, followed by Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo and my last poo was with Follicle Care Phytofollic Moisture shampoo.

Currently sitting with a mixture of Dominican Magic Nourishing Deep Conditioner, APB UCS, Follicle Care Cayena Wood Strengthening Conditioner and a TBS of diy Shea Butter blend. I will keep this on for about 45 minutes then wash it out.

I will be using SheScentIt Papaya Daily Moisture Leave-in Conditioner combined with and QB OHHB.

Before bed tonight I will use some CFCG Curl Activator sealed with the original Blue Magic Grease. My hair is going to be lit with moisture after this treatment.

curly caress

I pre-pooed on Saturday with Yerba hair care and Jakeala honey pre shampoo butter with heat for 25 min. Shampoo with Nexxus emergence shampoo. Deep-Conditioned with Joico k-pak intense hydrator/Karen's body beautiful luscious locks hair mask/Kerastase Nutritive Masque Magistral with heat 30 min. Leave-in and moisturized with Annabelle's Leave-in spray and Beija-Flor Naturals crème brulee moisturizer. I did my edges and baby hair with Jakeala flaxseed hair gel.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I plan on doing a cherry Lola treatment followed by a clay wash and then using Camille Rose Naturals Lavender Collection if it arrives by tomorrow.

If not , I dunno lol.

Did not happen AT ALL but I was able to wash the LOs hair! LOL. I used CRN Fresh Cleanse and the Leave in from the Lavender line on him. Then added a little of the gel to hold his frizz down. I'll see what he hair looks like when I get home later because he only let me get one rinse in after the shampoo.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@shawnyblazes
He is definitely your Muse and Product Tester!:love:....:babyb:

His father wants to cut his hair unless I keep it up, lol. So, I try and make sure I water it every day. Hes tenderheaded and Soultanicals detangler really does it for him. I just have to water it down ( the old liter I had). If I had a girl, oooo goodness. My oldest lets me do his hair every now and again.