Aug 7,8,9 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Rozlewis

Pre-poo: Hair Trigger on scalp and Coconut oil on length
Wash: KeraCare Itchy Scalp with Tea Tree and Vanilla oil
Treatment: Annabelle's White Chocolate Treatment with Aphighee 2 Min on the ends
DC: Claudie's: Normalizing DC over coffee and under steam
Leave-ins: Annabelle's/Oil/Giovanni Direct
Dry: Air dry
Style: Twist out

AgeinATL

On Sunday:
Shampoo: SM 10-in-1 Superfruit Shampoo, one lather.
DC: Bee Mine Bee-u-ti-ful DC under my dryer for a little over an hour. I may top it with JBCO or Gleau oil.
Leave-ins: My usual combo of ST Sorrell, Oyin Hair Dew and ST Marula Maru
Put my hair in medium-small sized twists and put twists in a bun.

ETA-I found my Keracare Reconstructor so I decided to use it to see if it helps with my heat damaged areas.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Today:
Pre-Soak with: Red Palm Oil
Cowash: Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp
DC with: Cathy Howse UBH (under dryer 20 minutes) over Tea Rinse
Steam with: Jakeala's Ginger Root & Mustard Seed DC'er over Tea Rinse
Apply: Leave-In BBD Stretch w/Marie Dean's Jojoba Oil (Brown Sugar & Fig)
Dry under dryer

NaturallyATLPCH

Prepoo: APB Broccoli and Avocado Smoothing Conditioner
Cleanse: As I Am Cleansing Pudding
DC: Naturelle Grow Irish Moss DC with APB Green Powerhouse Oil
Leave In: Soultanicals Knot Sauce, Hair Sorrell Kink Drink
Style: Sarenzo Creamy Oil, EcoStyler Argan Oil, put in chunky twists for chunky twist out

I will do this tomorrow.

ms.blue

Detangled my hair and prepoo with naturellegrow herbal blends conditioner. Washed my hair with DE Oat and Henna conditioner (nothing to rave about). Did a cassia treatment with added fenugreek and Hibiscus powder then deep conditioned with a mixture of different conditioners.

imaginary

Nothing this weekend but since I'm getting my hair braided on Wednesday, on Tuesday I'm gonna wash, do a 2-step mixed with neutral protein filler treatment, DC and stretch as prep.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I did a cherry lola treatment, followed by a claywash (rhassoul and bentonite clay, aloe vera, slipperly elm and honey powder), followed by deep conditioning with LACE Brahmi Masque, then styled for a WnG with Xtreme Wet line gel and Sweet Soul Magic gel.

Leo24Rule

Co-washed hair and followed through with the LOC method Saturday. I sectioned hair in 12 braids and wore a half wig. Today (Sunday) re-twisted braids after spraying water and my shea butter mix.

PureSilver

@PureSilver

Please come back and let us know what you will be using.

I wanted to keep it simple so I washed with CON detangling shampoo followed by Vo5 strengthening condition. My hair was silky after; low and behold I checked my roots/scalp and what do I find, product build up. I had to find a quick fix because I've been noticing flakes and buildup for a while, then I spotted the shikakai powder on my dresser feeling neglected. I mixed a small batch finger parted my hair in small sections throughly and applied to each small part. It started drying at he roots so I spritz my scalp and massaged/scrubbed it in for a good 10 mins, it did have a little stinging feel but now my scalp is super clean and all naturally done too. Again I used the Vo5 strengthening conditioner but my hair still felt dry but stronger after spritzing with Aphogee green tea keratin and applying B&B growth moisturizing lotion with aloe I blow dried on high/cold.

Later I will attempt flexirods had to run out before I got a chance to style.

Last edited:

Lita

Washed with HHR biotin poo,AV briee con to rinse,BR coco coffee DC 45min,APB coffee co wash to rinse,APB marshmallow clouds leave in spray,HH espresso leave in cream,HNH coffee brulee butter on the ends & sealed with APB oil....Hair in 4 braids to dry.

Happy Hair Growing!

imaginary

Nothing this weekend but since I'm getting my hair braided on Wednesday, on Tuesday I'm gonna wash, do a 2-step mixed with neutral protein filler treatment, DC and stretch as prep.

Did this today instead.

Overnight HOT: Hempseed oil mixed with peppermint
Shampoo: Redken Cleansing Cream
Protein: Aphogee and Neutral Protein Filler
2nd Shampoo: Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
DC: glycerin, clear castor, shea butter and SM superfruit complex

Then I put in some large twists and stretched them by pinning to the opposite side of my head and am letting them airdry.

ETA: Applied my leave ins as well: avj, giovanni direct leave-in, shea butter and Lottabody moisturise me milk

Last edited: