August 10,11,12...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

TeeBee

Try my hardest not to take out these mini twists I worked so hard on...
my scalp is driving me nuts!

choctaw

dc with mix of ayurvedic powders (amla, neem), cheap conditioner, essential oils (neem, tea tree) and evco. follow with shampoo, acv rinse, condition

oil rinses

cutenss

Prepoo overnight with Hydroquench Coconut Lime Oil
I am going to clarify with ORS Aloe Shampoo (the only shampoo I use, when I do shampoo)
DC with Silk Elements MegasilkMoisturizing Treatment
Use Paul Mitchell The Conditioner...and then...
Try out my Curlformers :yay: I practiced last night, and watched YT videos, I am ready. If it turns out cute, I am gonna post pics :yep:

shortt29

cutenss said:
Prepoo overnight with Hydroquench Coconut Lime Oil
I am going to clarify with ORS Aloe Shampoo (the only shampoo I use, when I do shampoo)
DC with Silk Elements MegasilkMoisturizing Treatment
Use Paul Mitchell The Conditioner...and then...
Try out my Curlformers :yay: I practiced last night, and watched YT videos, I am ready. If it turns out cute, I am gonna post pics :yep:

Let me know how you like the curl formers. I practiced and watched videos before I used them too...now it's smooth sailing! Just take your time so you don't rip any hair while pulling it through. I can't wait to see your results...what size did you get?

shortt29

Mixed my henna, washed my hair and braided 4 sections with AVJ and Vatika coconut oil. Will apply henna and dc in the am

southerncitygirl

tonight or tommorrow i will wash and dc my hair and do my usual twistout style.
the products i'll be using include:
eo essentials moisturizing lemon verbena shampoo
hydraquench systems: coconut mango repair mask, greaseless moisture
fantasia ic clear gel with sparkle-lites

Philippians413

Today is day 3 of my rope twists so I'm just oiling my scalp with Trigga and moisturizing and sealing my ends with Camille Rose Moisture Milk and Silk Dreams Nourish Oil.

choctaw

I wuz gonna pre-poo with La Tourangelle grapeseed oil ... until I fried some cod fish cakes ... DELICIOUS ... this oil goes on kitchen shelf for pan frying and vegetables :lick:

coconut oil and soybean will stay on hair shelf

thehappyserver

I'm going to co-wash, and do an aloe vera rinse before work because my scalp is itching like crazy even though I washed on thursday!

lamaria211

I just rinsed out my DC after 19hrs;) my hair feels soooo great I just used my Silk Elements leave in and tied my hair down, when I'm about 60-70% dry ill add a little more leave in and then seal with sweet almond oil:)

JBunnie

Friday - Since my job messed with the schedule my boyfriend said I should wash my hair at his house..... WORST IDEA EVER!!!!!!!!! I did a full wash with a Jamaican Black Castor Oil Protein Treatment. It was my first time using the treatment but I can't assess if it worked or not because the whole wash was a disaster. Styled with Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera gel and did a TnC. I tried using some Argan Balm on my ends since they don't stay twisted. They didn't keep the ends together but they did make them smoother.

Saturday - Took my hair out of the perm rods and untwisted my hair...... UGH!!!!! Put half my hair up and went to work and one of the chefs at my job had the nerve to tell me that I needed to straighten my hair again (it was straight last week from when I went to the hair salon) I wanted to maul him, STFU!!!!

Sunday - I've had it in a bun. I'm going to detangle with some oil and leave it out when I get in the shower so my curls will fluff up some for work.

I'm probably going to cowash on Monday or Tuesday since I'm unhappy with how my hair looks. Plus I washed my hair a day early so I figure I can cowash early too!

MsDes

Just washed with Shea Moisture Moisture Retention poo and now doing an overnight dc with Kenra Moisturizing Condish.