August 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Saturday a.m.:
Pre-Treat Olaplex #0 and #3 for about 1 hour
Cleanse: HennaSooq Cleanser
Treat: Hydratherma Naturals Amino Protein Treatment (with Heat)
Deep Condition: Olaplex #8 (Under Steamer)
Apply Leave-In: LOC (miscellaneous) Dry Under Dryer

demlew

Saturday a.m.:
Pre-Treat Olaplex #0 and #3 for about 1 hour
Cleanse: HennaSooq Cleanser
Treat: Hydratherma Naturals Amino Protein Treatment (with Heat)
Deep Condition: Olaplex #8 (Under Steamer)
Apply Leave-In: LOC (miscellaneous) Dry Under Dryer

I'm working on a regimen and want to include my steamer. Have you noticed a difference in the #8 under the steamer vs not? TIA!

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I took down my large pink braids yesterday in preparation to give my hair a good wash... but I can't be bothered so I am going to the hair salon for a good hair wash, scalp massage, and two-strand twists.

discodumpling

After serving the needs of everybody but myself this weekend I carved out a few hrs for haircare. Then I'll be back to slaving for this ungrateful family of mine.
Anyway today I'm doing a bentonite & acv treatment. Mostly for my scalp but yeah I ran a little bit through my strands also. I love that it draws toxins out of my scalp.

Wash n condition n leavein with Mielles Pom Honey line.
Back up on top of my head in a wet highly moisturized bun.
...its been a lazy haircare summer and my hair is thriving. I know it's because of the consistency of my fall through spring regi though.

Plushottie

Thicc and fione
After serving the needs of everybody but myself this weekend I carved out a few hrs for haircare. Then I'll be back to slaving for this ungrateful family of mine.
Anyway today I'm doing a bentonite & acv treatment. Mostly for my scalp but yeah I ran a little bit through my strands also. I love that it draws toxins out of my scalp.

Wash n condition n leavein with Mielles Pom Honey line.
Back up on top of my head in a wet highly moisturized bun.
...its been a lazy haircare summer and my hair is thriving. I know it's because of the consistency of my fall through spring regi though.
Please take care of you they will be ok like you need daily times.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Originally I applied so cozy curl spray and was going to just leave it

Changed my mind and washed with Curlsmith Washnand Detox Scrub, followed by ISB Pure Harmony Hairbath follows by Elizavecca Collagen treatment. Styled with ISB ICH and Aunt Jackie’s Elongating gel.