August 12,13,14 2011....What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans (Hair Care Edition)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
TGIF Ladies! WOW! What a week on the Forum.:spinning:

So, what are you doing to Nourish & Nuture your Hair?

Sunday I will:

Cowash with Jessicurl Too Shea!

Reconstruct with Tigi Dumb Blonde

Steam with either Enso Naturals Cacao Deep Recovery:look: :look: :look: or Jasmine's A&S

Apply Leave-In & Dry under Dryer

So....What Will You Be Doing?

taz007

I just washed my hair with Hair One Olive Oil (totally skipped conditioning, too lazy)

Used my Joico spray reconstructor leave in.

Sealed with Mizani Nighttime H20 and Mango Butter (My hair is so dry, guess I shoulda' conditioned, huh? :perplexed)

My hair is now in 5 cornrow twists for a twist out.

13StepsAhead

Sunday I will:

Detangle/ Pre-poo with Nexxus Humctress Topped with oil mix

Shampoo with Giovanni TTT (determined to finish this dang liter about 1/3 of the bottle left:grin:)

Protein Treatment – GVP Joico Kpak

DC w/ steam- Jasmines hibiscus in Raspberry Buttercream

Apply Sebastian potion 9 as my leave-in and seal with oil mix

Twist back up with one of my stylers.

Last edited:

SherylsTresses

Clarify AO Green Tea
Protein with AO GPB
DC with AO HSR
Moisturize with Giovanni Direct leave-in mixed with EVOO
Wet bun (wrapped with conditioning cap, secured w/ knee-hi, satin scarf, slumber cap and winter cap)

YasashiiSekai

Saturday I'm buying a hooded dryer as a gift to myself. I'm doing the normal washing and deep conditioning, but I'm gonna try something new and do that coconut natural relaxer thing too.
Then I'm gonna dye my hair (with temporary dye) for the first time and then straighten it for my birthday. I haven't straightened my hair in about 6 months so I'm curious.

Anyone know if you're supposed to dye first and then shampoo and deep condition or the other way around? I've never colored my hair before.

PinkPebbles

I'm debating whether to buy the Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm or to just use one of my many conditioners :spinning:

On Saturday, I will use a mixture of Aloe Vera Juice and grapeseed oil in a spray bottle to saturate my new growth.
Shampoo with Creme of Nature, and do a deep conditioner. Rollerset and flat iron roots.

bronzebomb

I'm in cornrows under a wig for 4-6 weeks (I haven't decided how long). But, I will still try the LadyPanilo regimen. I will be alternating from week to week with Bear Fruit and HairVeda to get rid of my "time sensitive" products.

I'm doing the "full treatment" with Bear Fruit hair products.

Full Treatment:
Co-Wash - cotton marshmellow
Deep condition - pistatchio cream
light protien -custom blend
leave-in - African export leave-in
moisturize - desert drench

missjones

Taking out my braids. I don't know if I'm going to snip a small section of my hair to see my curls or accidentally BC.

smwrigh3

I did LadyPanialo Deep Moist Method last night and now that my hair is dry Im about to braid it up~

Thats all folks! :yep:

ms.blue

I'm going to clarify w/ ors aloe shampoo and dc w/ anything I could find but I will be adding honeyquat and silk amino acids for the first time.

Eisani

:wave: Tonight I'll be doing an amla/maka/brahmi paste, washing with EMB (hopefully using it up), dc with CJ Curl Rehab, air drying, then flat ironing in the morning. A friend of mine recommended a product called Blow Dry Addict from Sally's so I picked that up at lunch to use as a heat protectant. Its creamy and smells nice, hopefully I like it. Tomorrow I get a trim, the first one this year!

Eisani

Saturday I'm buying a hooded dryer as a gift to myself. I'm doing the normal washing and deep conditioning, but I'm gonna try something new and do that coconut natural relaxer thing too.
Then I'm gonna dye my hair (with temporary dye) for the first time and then straighten it for my birthday. I haven't straightened my hair in about 6 months so I'm curious.

Anyone know if you're supposed to dye first and then shampoo and deep condition or the other way around? I've never colored my hair before.

Poo, color, rinse color, I personally poo again to remove stains on my skin, then dc. Semi permanent color, right?

Prudent1

Saturday I plan to do a HOT, followed by a DC. Then apply lv-in and seal. Hair will be styled in box braids set on perm rods b/c I have a physically rigorous week ahead and need a dependable, low maint PS for the next week or so.:yep:

Lissa0821

Wash and deep condition under the steamer with One N Only Argan Oil products. I am in the mood to flat iron my hair too but I haven't decided yet, if not twistout it is.

Girl626

At some point this weekend I will:

Henna mix w/ evoo, warm black tea, & honey
Light poo (no sulphates)
DC with Coconut milk/avocado/castor oil mix (heat cap - 20 min.)
Rinse, slap on conditioner/jasmine oil/flax seed gel
Bun

My simple lil' routine. I need to find a good braider or salon in this area soon...

Have a good one, All!

Curlybeauty

Already did a flexi-rod set on my relaxed hair.

I will go out and buy a hair net to help preserve the curls for the week :)

jprayze

Poo'd and deep conditioned with creme of nature (not the new Argan oil formula)
Did a braidout for the first time in a long time. Used a motions nourish leave-in, a light spray of setting lotion, and blue magic to seal the ends. Rolled the ends on med. rollers.
Hoping for the best when I take it out! If it looks decent, I'll post pics.:grin:

An_gell

Last night I finger detangled with some HV cocosta oil and eversleek reconstructive conditioner. I poo'ed using my OCT system, and deep conditioned with Baba de Caracol under my steamer for 20 mins.

BreeNique

whelp,

it's Saturday, and I won't be washing until Sunday. I have my hair in a top knot/ ballerina bun, i think this may become my newest PS. I like how it looks on me, and it keeps my ends protected!!

Sunday it's a olive oil and Jamaican black castor oil (JBCO) oil detangle session, then i'll put it into a few braids. Then shampoo (Organix, no sulfates), condition with ORS Replenishing (light protien), and DC with one of my Creme of Nature packets, let it air-dry (semi-air dry), and back into the top knot!!

bride91501

Doing a trial run for my 10 year anniversary party next month (I'll be doing my own hair- pray for me y'all lol):

-Stretch my hair via curlformers- first time using them
-Put in small twists on stretched hair using my new KBB butter
-rock a twist out

Hope it turns out ok!