August 19 20 21 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Hey @lulu97 ! :hiya:
I plan on using that exact protein whenever these braids escape my head. How do you like it?

@NaturallyATLPCH HiYa! Yes it's awesome for my hair. When I first got into using it last year, I would just add some to my deep conditioner. Now a day's, I just use it straight no chaser. LOL When I buy it, I transfer it to a spray bottle to make the application easier. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes under a plastic cap. Rinse well then follow up with a moisturizing DC. The results are supple, shiny, strong yet uber soft hair. I love this treatment!!!

lindseyerinc

Super lackluster wash day, was trying to use up some old products.
Wash: Shea moisture moisture retention shampoo
Protein treatment: ORS hair mayonnaise
DC: Joico MRB
Hair didn't feel right after so I put DB pumpkin seed conditioner and that fixed it right up
Moisturized with QB BRBC and sealed with Anabelles hair and body butta and twisted

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH HiYa! Yes it's awesome for my hair. When I first got into using it last year, I would just add some to my deep conditioner. Now a day's, I just use it straight no chaser. LOL When I buy it, I transfer it to a spray bottle to make the application easier. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes under a plastic cap. Rinse well then follow up with a moisturizing DC. The results are supple, shiny, strong yet uber soft hair. I love this treatment!!!
Yay! I'm glad you get good results with it. I had planned on using it straight out of the bottle as well. I also bought a spray bottle for easy transferring. Thanks!

Aggie

I cowashed this morning with Jason Naturals Thin to Thick conditioner. I really love the tingle on my scalp left from that conditioner plus it leaves it touchably soft.

Then I moisturized with my Bekura Honey Latte infused with the last bit of the Apple & Sorghum I had left:lick:, bunned my hair and went off to church then to work. My hair is so incredibly soft right now, I can't stop touching it.