August 2011..What Did YOU Buy This Week??(Hair Care Edition)

LadyMacgyver

I decided not to get in on Pura Sale just yet.. I do have until Sept 15th so I have enough time for that...

Terrasentials Hair Wash
Claudie's End Insurance
Murmhur Acai Hair butter
Naturalista Cosmetics had BOGO Free sale so I jumped on that..

This is it for now I have to save my money so I can go pick grapes next weekend in Durham, NC at this farm they have the best scuppernog grapes..

cutenss

I bought:
Grapeseed oil
Hemp seed oil
Sunflower seed oil
Hemp shampoo and conditioner

The oils are for my cutenss ceramide concoction. My hair loves the Hemp condiotiner, so I decided to try the shampoo. I am not a shampoo girl, but it got fave reviews online. They said especially when used in conjunction with the conditioner.

marta9227

A Babyliss pro nano titanium flat iron and a gang of products I'll come back and list ( waiting for a wedding to start) . I relax later today and use the new iron can't wait!

Sent from my LG Optimus M using LG Optimus M

bebezazueta

I bought
Reshma henna
Brahmi powder
Amla powder

I'm making my own herbal oil infusions and going back to henna but biweekly treatments this time.

Brownie518

@Toy, explain the box of 12 condishes and reconstructors??? What brand, where, ??????

:look: yeah, I was wondering about that, too!

I ordered a few more of the Hairveda Hydrasilica & Green tea butter sets. :lick: I had forgotten how good the Green Tea smelled. I love that on my body! :yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
If I get in Under the Radar...before the 'cut off':look: From Claudie:

1 Avocado Intense
1 Complete Protein
1 Kupanga Coconut Conditioner

fivetimestwo

Joico Kpak reconstructor 5.1 ounce (my first time trying the real deal, non-knockoff version :lachen:)

Opti-women multi vitamins
CON old version with the green label
:yep:

LushLox

La-Brasiliana Dieci All-In-One Treatment
Goldwell Kerasilk Treatment
Goldwell Kerasilk Instant Silk Fluid

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Another bottle of Prairie Naturals Silica Strengthening conditioner (and ordered some Aubrey Organics which should be in next week):look:

aishasoleil

I just bought a bunch of Curl Junkie products... from two different websites. Curlmart and AveYou LOL.
My haul: Daily Fix x2
Smoothing Lotion X2
Smoothing Condish
Argan & Olive Oil Condish x2
Strengthening Hair Condish
H & B Deep Fix
I am really tempted to order some more but from the Curl Junkie site... SMH.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I just bought a bunch of Curl Junkie products... from two different websites. Curlmart and AveYou LOL.
My haul: Daily Fix x2
Smoothing Lotion X2
Smoothing Condish
Argan & Olive Oil Condish x2
Strengthening Hair Condish
H & B Deep Fix
I am really tempted to order some more but from the Curl Junkie site... SMH.

aishasoleil

Excellent Haul Girlie!:lol:

I'm still kicking myself for not getting the Smoothing Lotion.:sad:

aishasoleil

IDareT'sHair

Get iiiiiittttt!:lol: No really, you know you want to!:look: Lol.
I am excited to try it. I've heard good things! And CJ has impressed me so far!

Last edited:

Coffee

I ordered Amla Oil from Henna Sooq and Natural Afro Hair Detangler Growth Spray (for relaxed hair too).

SmilingElephant

I bought

Aussi Moist Cond.
Mixed Silk Cond.
Capilo Suela y Canela Cond. Treatment

Last week i bought the Roots of Nature Whipped Curl Creme...it's iight

Keshieshimmer

Shea Moisture Curling Souffle
Jane Carter Scalp Nourishing serum x2 (on clearance at Target for $3.48 org. 13.99) SCORE, never tried it, but the deal was too good to pass up!

When I bought this stuff I felt like a had a little @IDareT'sHair in me. lol.

Coffee

@Coffee I'm looking for a Detangling Spray. Have you ever tried this one?

Idare, I haven't tried this one, but it sounds really good. I got it from Ebay. Here's what it says:

Silky hair in a bottle is what we call it! Eliminates Tangles and Snarls. Stops snags and constant hair pulling during wet or dry combing. Instantly detangles hair for smooth hassle free styling. Made with Hawaiian Tahitian Tropical oils, which has been a secret to the island people for growing waist-length hair for hundreds of years.
The oils aid in growth and protect the hair from dryness. Your hair truly will feel like silk after just one application. Great for natural or relaxed hair. Wonderful for relaxers, perms, press, natural and also works to soften braids. Great detangler for children’s hair.
Use for hard to detangle afro hair this detangling leave in conditioner is highly recommended if you want to keep more length and see longer and longer lengths. This is the only detangler you will every need because it allows you to comb through the most hard to detangle hair with ease. Leaves hair soft and silky with amazing shine. Designed to help improve damaged and breaking hair. You will see results after the first treatment and your hair will become longer faster, easier to manage and retain more of its length as it grows out.

CONTAINS NO SCALP CLOGGING PETROLATUM OR MINERAL OIL! Directions: Spray liberally on dry or damp hair. Work through the hair covering all tangles or matted areas. Comb through hair with ease with a wide tooth comb or afro pick. Really great for 4a/4b hair types as well as other afro hair types.